Sooo Happy

Discussion of general Halloween topics
uncletor
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by uncletor » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:27 am

No, seriously...if they are crying, or throwing up, it has gone TOO FAR...I mean, last year, I almost had one kid flip out when she was offered a drink from my test tube..her sister, bless her heart, went for it, but baby sister still wouldn't but realized she would DIE from having it..the trick is to inspire awe and make them STARE slack jawed at the product.."I can't believe that.." is right up there..
Sometime, let me tell you about the year the cops had to come out...THAT pretty much contributed to my present state of mind.
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:44 pm

:SARCASM MODE: Come on. Is it really a success unless the cops come out ? :END SARCASM MODE: I for one would love to hear that story. You can PM me if you're not ready to share with the class.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:46 pm

Okay...a lesson to be learned.
We will start at the trick or treaters viewpoint. You go to the door and ring the bell. A nice lady (the ex wife) comes to the door and has only ONE treat. She says:"OH..I'm sorry..be right BACK..." Turns and heads to the kitchen right behid the door..leaving the door open.
BANG!
Gun goes off. Chair turns and a man (me) is sitting there with a bullet hole in his head..(you can see the hole) and blood dripping down..
All we had to do was put the Moriticians wax (you DO have morticians wax, right??) on the forehead. Put the blood coming out of it. Hit two remotes at the same time..the first turning on the light on the other side of the door right across from the chair..and the other turning on the tape deck that had lots of gun shots that played out over the stereo.
The first 10 or so didn't even touch the stairs as they fled.
But either THEY or the folks who saw it from the STREET or SOMEONE called the cops..and THEY were MOTIVATED when they drove up, heard the shots and saw the chair turn THEMSELVES behind the trick or treaters. A couple of cold Cokes helped frayed nerves, and it was agreed that the man (me) should jump UP and say;"Just KIDDING'" before INNOCENT CHILDREN WERE TRAMPLED AND STUPID JACKASSES WERE TAKEN DOWNTOWN TO BE HELD UNTIL THEY GOT SMARTER,WHICH IN THIS CASE COULD BE Y E A R S
Every since then, we've been doing that second, AWE inspiring philosophy. And keeping a cold Coke on ice. Just in case.
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:46 pm

OMG...thats hilarious! I have to tell you though, I would probably be freaked out too, had i been one of the trick-or-treaters :shock: ..hahaha

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:53 pm

I've said it before, I'll say it again: uncletor, you are AWESOME!!! :lol:

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:59 am

:bows down to the ultimate master of Halloween: You sir, ARE what this holiday is for. Need more folks like you around. Where did you say you lived at? I so need to take my vacation in your neck of the woods. LOL
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:10 am

Well done Uncletor
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:14 am

That is quite the story.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:52 am

That was great. We need more creative people like you in this world!