halloween clothes

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:41 am

Nice score MichaelMyers. I wish we had a Old Navy where I live. I am sure the prices would be a bit different here in Canada though....
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:13 am

Friday afternoon I ordered one of every shirt they had, short and long sleeved in all three colors. Plus the foil spider web shirt. I am so geeked about them!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:15 am

at work I get to wear a halloween costume everyday.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:14 am

tantraman, where do you work that you get to wear costumes everyday??? i wanna work there!

i have quite a few shirts (mostly from target the past few years) and tons of earrings. i have socks and pj pants too. then of course, i have deck my kids out in halloween clothes but im finding it really hard to find clothes for my 22mos old boy, everything i find is either way too small or way too big...any suggestions? :?

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:33 pm

Have you tried Old Navy? I don't know if there's one near you, (welcome, fellow Texan, by the way!) but I got my neice several very cute shirts last year from there, and she was almost three, and little for her age. You could always make one, if you had the time or inclination, I've done that before with cheapy t-shirts and iron on's from Hobby Lobby. You can even print out your own iron on patterns, too.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:36 pm

i haven't been to old navy yet, but i do plan on checking them out. thanks! making them is a good idea too! ill have to trek over to hobby lobby or michaels and see if i can find some good iron ons....thanks a bunch!
:D

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:52 pm

Own more than the actual days in October. I always get one or more at Target. Whoohoo for 5 dollar shirts. Of course I get one every year at Haunt. This will be my 14th Haunt, I think. I AM a gothic princess so I wear them all year. The one I have on now is a witch with glow in the dark lightning coming from her hands and the bottom says I'll get you my pretty. Have had it for a long time and it still glows. I will have to go to Old Navy and see what I can dig up.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:32 pm

i have honestly never owned any actual halloween clothing.

i have owned lots of gothic clothing though :twisted: ( i was a goth chick in my crazy teen yrs)

i think this yr i will buy a couple of t-shirts and some socks
trick or treat

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:58 pm

I have a few horror movie t-shirts but not too many actual "Halloween" the holiday themed shirts...reason being...I live in Knoxville TN. If you wear orange you are immediately taken to be a UT Vol fan, which I am not. I swear living here has ruined the color orange for me.

Here's the horror t-shirts I have: Amry of Darkness, Halloween (the movie), Friday the 13th (all it says is "Camp Crystal Lake" with a kinda wierd logo) and a shirt that says "Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart" so I guess that's 2 Army of Darkness shirts. I also have a Night of the Living Dead (the original) zip up hoodie.

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:53 am

I have some Halloween shirts with black cats on them that I got from Old NAvy, and I have some Halloween PJs.

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:51 pm

geekmidwinter wrote:Friday afternoon I ordered one of every shirt they had, short and long sleeved in all three colors. Plus the foil spider web shirt. I am so geeked about them!
Where did these come from? Old Navy? Mine only had the three long sleeved with the pumpkins, no short sleeves and none with the foil spider. Any help would be appreciated :)

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:29 pm

I know Wal-mart also sells Halloween shirts and pjs for like $5. They have long and short sleeves in mens, womens, and childrens. Some cool stuff.