Big Lots has Halloween

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:13 pm

Thats is a great village, I hope I can find a few things like that to make my own little "Halloween Town". You did a great job and show it off!!
Happy Halloween
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:14 pm

Thats is a great village, I hope I can find a few things like that to make my own little "Halloween Town". You did a great job and show it off!!
Happy Halloween
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:19 pm

Awesome village, geekmidwinter!! It looks very cute, and your "landscaping" is great. Good job! :D

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:33 pm

thank you guys, so much! The "landscaping" by the way, is an old flannel sheet with some books stacked under it, and some moss sprinkled on it.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:03 am

Well for us not so younguns Big Lots "used" to be called Pic ~N~Save. Oh boy, my age is showing. Anyway, I went to Walmart a couple of days ago and guess what kids Halloween is out!!! Go back towards the garden section. They are hiding the displays again this year. Be careful though. For some weird reason there is some Christmas stuff floating around too. Have fun!!! I did some shopping down there already. One thing I can say for Walmart, they have an awesome discount section. Heck, you can whip up a pretty good costume in that aisle alone. They have some cool creepy masks for a dollar! Throw on some black clothes and that and you're set. I love making something out of nothing and using your imagination.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:20 pm

Big Lots down here used to be MacFrugals and I love them during the Halloween season!!! They have some of the best priced things sometimes! HAHA...I love this site...i love everyone thinking the way i think and sharing ideas and giving heads up on where to shop and the whole darn thing! I am almost coming out of my seat with anticipation of getting to go out shopping on Friday!!! Im so tempted to go over to the stores now but i know i couldn't just "window shop", I would have to spend $$$... thanks everyone for the GREAT ideas on where to go and where to not waste the time at!

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:01 am

geekmidwinter, love the village! Can't wait to get my table set up.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

kiki
Vampire

Big Lots

Post by kiki » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:32 pm

Just went to Big Lots today and they had some great deals! They have a lot of the larger scary stuff that are usually $100+ at the Halloween stores for $20-$40. They also had that blow up Halloween Snowgobe thing. Ya gotta go!
I am getting excited!!! It's getting close!

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:25 pm

i saw the snowglobe at big lots here in houston. its awesome. i think its running for ~60 there and other places that i've seen it, or similar halloween snowglobes, are asking ~100+...thats $40 i could use for more decorations!

aulorasmom
Ghost

does anyone know?

Post by aulorasmom » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:55 pm

does anyone know where i can find some ghosts, pumpkins or spiders that raddle or vibrate and make some kind of noise. also that be hung up or set on a table? im also trying to find some Deluxe Shaking Decoration, Spooky Spirits does big lots have them? :?