I`ll Always Remember..

What crafts do you like to do for Christmas?

I`ll Always Remember..

Postby Christmas-Lover on Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:47 pm

i will always remember when i was little how i always remember how we made an xmas decoration using glitter and writting a message

SO MANY MEMORIES! :D
Christmas-Lover

Postby Big Steve on Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:46 pm

Hi Christmaslover,

When I was younger we used to take apples and oranges and stick spices and cloves into the skin and then hang them on the tree. It would have a real nice scent that would fill the house. We would string popcorn and Life Savers too and them me and my sister would argue over who got what color Life Saver. Thinking of it really takes me back to the good old days when everybody lived closer to each other. We all used to pile over a favorite aun'ts house and see cousins we had not seen since the summer.

Big Steve
Big Steve

Postby Silver Belle on Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:25 pm

I'll always remember making little reindeer out of clothespins at school every Christmas...they were all Rudolph's of course, with the little red fuzz balls glued on for noses-and we'd put those googley eyes on too. The eyes on my first few were pretty lopsided though, bless their hearts. :roll:
'In the air there's a feeling of Christmas...'
Silver Belle

Re: I`ll Always Remember..

Postby Catzilla on Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:51 am

Christmas-Lover wrote:i will always remember when i was little how i always remember how we made an xmas decoration using glitter and writting a message

SO MANY MEMORIES! :D
Yes, me too...there are many memories that I will never let go of...I share them all with my daughter & son because IMO they are timeless. :)
Catzilla

Postby Blinky on Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:29 am

When I was little My mom would make ginger bread cookies and cut the with Christmas cookie cutters and poke a hule in them and hang them on the tree. Decorated of couse.and She would make this Cinnamon mixture that was like a dough it would air dry and get hard and do the same thing with them. Oh, how the house would smell so good..
Blinky

I will always remember

Postby Santa Baby on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:24 pm

When I was little my mother bought these Avon Ornaments that were sort of a elongated hexagon shape and were filled with a scent. It was a nice scent that smelled like christmas.

There were two and she put one in my stocking and one in my brothers stocking and would leave them there over the years the stockings took on the scent and lets see I am 39 now and she got them when I was 5 or so. They still smell great!!!!! Every year when I go to my moms I have to hug my stocking and smell the smell of my Christmas's past.
I've been an awful good girl,

Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Santa Baby

Return to Christmas Crafts