HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:50 pm

Happy Friday The 13th Everyone! Here's to a hugely successful and safe weekend! :evil: Time to raise the tinkle tally :!: :evil:

BEWARE OF JASON VOORHEES!! :lol:

mandy0221
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:33 am

Thanks!! Happy Friday the 13th to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way the next Friday the 13th in October does not happen until the year 2017.......now I bet we all wish we would have partied a little harder :D

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:49 am

Yep... I already known that there is another Friday The 13Th on October in 2017...

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:43 am

Hi Guys...my daughter went up in the mountains to where some of her friends are camping, so I said to the husband, "I ought to dress up like Jason and go up there and freak them out". to which he replied, "honey, they are all redneck huntin' boys, you aren't going to scare them, they 'd just shoot your <deleted>" LOL!!!

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:01 am

LMAO!!!! Hooch I always said to my husband if Jason came up to a camp with a bunch of rednecks the movie would have lasted 13 minutes.....lol

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:00 pm

I have a tradition of my own on Friday the 13th. Considering it only happens a few times each year, I dress up for it like a extra Halloween day. I have been doing it for quite a while and I have got some of my friends into it too. It's great fun!!
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:40 pm

MHooch wrote:Hi Guys...my daughter went up in the mountains to where some of her friends are camping, so I said to the husband, "I ought to dress up like Jason and go up there and freak them out". to which he replied, "honey, they are all redneck huntin' boys, you aren't going to scare them, they 'd just shoot your <deleted>" LOL!!!

MHooch,

Yeah, that's very funny! So, do you live in Northern VA? I've heard and seen lots of rednecks up there... I really don't like them at all! The good thing is I live here in Southern East VA (surrounding Norfolk and Va Beach area). I like here much better than Northern VA. Hey, some of the days I would go live in Myrtle Beach, SC. Maybe not... Who knows?? :wink: