When I was little...

Have any great jokes or fun holiday things?

When I was little...

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:26 am

i remember in first grade we made gingerbread houses and everytime i got frosting on my finger i licked it and the teacher kept sending me down the hall to wash my hands. I honestly tried to stop myself, but I couldn't, and all the kids thought this was SOOO funny and they're cracking up. teacher gets mad at me "Enough, Nathalie! You may go wash up for the last time, and then the class clown can sit and read while we decorate!" I was so upset and when it was finished some kids ate candy off the sides but when i tried to, the wall fell apart and the whole thing collapsed! lol i was so sad but now my mom still can remember it (she volunteered) and we laugh and stil, even today, i cannot make a gingerbread house without some part of the wall crumbling! I'm cursed! Yes, my name means christmas!!!! :D
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Re: When I was little...

Postby SantaClaus on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:00 am

We have not yet made gingerbread houses from scratch, but we often do decorate them. Decorating them is always a fun time even when the elves are eating more of the candy than is going on the house!

ChristmasPenguin wrote:i remember in first grade we made gingerbread houses and everytime i got frosting on my finger i licked it and the teacher kept sending me down the hall to wash my hands. I honestly tried to stop myself, but I couldn't, and all the kids thought this was SOOO funny and they're cracking up. teacher gets mad at me "Enough, Nathalie! You may go wash up for the last time, and then the class clown can sit and read while we decorate!" I was so upset and when it was finished some kids ate candy off the sides but when i tried to, the wall fell apart and the whole thing collapsed! lol i was so sad but now my mom still can remember it (she volunteered) and we laugh and stil, even today, i cannot make a gingerbread house without some part of the wall crumbling! I'm cursed! Yes, my name means christmas!!!! :D
SantaClaus
Site Admin

Return to Jokes and Laughter