Movie that Scares You the Most

Halloween and Horror Movies
AutumnGypsy7
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Movie that Scares You the Most

Post by AutumnGypsy7 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:21 am

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering what movie sends the most shivers up your spine!
The movie that scares me the most is the US version of The Ring. The dead girl with the long, black hair gives me the creeps. I had trouble falling asleep for a week after seeing that movie.

So, what movie scares you the most?
I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. -Charles Swartz

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:06 am

Hve you ever seen 'The Exorcist'?

AutumnGypsy7
Vampire

Scary movie

Post by AutumnGypsy7 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:13 am

No, I have never seen The Excorsist. I have seen clips from it on television and it looks extremely creepy.
I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. -Charles Swartz

revelesnet
Crypt Keeper

Post by revelesnet » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:22 am

Crybaby starring Johnny Depp
Is it Halloween yet? and by the way it's not makeup it's jaundice.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:49 pm

I think I have to go with "The Shining"

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:44 pm

DEAD SILENCE really scared me!!!

Evil puppets are not my favorite things to play with them! :lol:

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:05 pm

IT by Steven King scared me terribly....partly because I am scared of clowns. I threw up when I saw it the first time...lol

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:54 am

Bill and teds excellent adventure. and I think my scariest movie ever was the Grudge only the first time in the theatre.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Dr Strange

Re: Scary movie

Post by Dr Strange » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:36 pm

AutumnGypsy7 wrote:No, I have never seen The Excorsist. I have seen clips from it on television and it looks extremely creepy.
I don't know if you're old enough to watch it but the Exorcist is one of the best horror movies ever made. It will really screw with your head and leave an impression, if you're up to it I'd highly recommend a viewing. It shows a horror movie doesn't have to be a gorefest to be scary, I can't think of a movie that's more scary actually.

gator67
Zombie

Post by gator67 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:48 am

For me, it was The Exorcist. The first time I saw it, I was around 9 years old on Halloween and all by myself. It scared the <deleted> out of me . But, i could not turn the channel.

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:51 pm

gator67 wrote:For me, it was The Exorcist. The first time I saw it, I was around 9 years old on Halloween and all by myself. It scared the <deleted> out of me . But, i could not turn the channel.
What the hell were you doing all by yourself on Halloween at nine years old?? :lol:

mamawof2
Master Reaper

Post by mamawof2 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:38 pm

It was always The Exorcist till I seen The Grudge. That thing started coming down the steps and I was crying, I was ready to GO!!!!!!!! But, I made it through. But, I had a then son in law that could make that sound from the movie perfectly and would call me all hours of the night making that noise. Which would freak me out again. Needless to say I have NOT watched the second one yet.

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:04 am

I dunno... I'd have to go with "Event Horizon"... it's a little gore heavy, but the concept is just... I can't watch that movie because it makes me leery. Even thinking about it now kinda creeps me out... or maybe that's because I've been watching too much Most Haunted before bed this week?

I watched The Exorcist for the first time in 2000-ish... it was 2am... I was home for the summer from college. 2am in a house all by m'self and I watched it all the way through. It wasn't especially "scary", I thought. It was a good movie... just... it didn't quite address my personal fears, I guess.

I saw the grudge in theaters. I didn't find it scary either... though, I will admit the part with the black cloud of smoke reminded me of the Hotel Arizona in downtown Tucson. There are actually reports of a black cloud in the ballroom.... but, if I can make the sound the kid makes and joke about it all the way to the car... I think I can safely say the movie in general didn't scare me.

So yeah... my scary list consists of "Event Horizon"

gator67
Zombie

Post by gator67 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:35 pm

What the hell were you doing all by yourself on Halloween at nine years old?? Laughing

Well, we were all at my aunt's house. 1 block over, I got into trouble and my mommy sent me home all by myself. And, I turned on every single light. :twisted:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:40 am

Wow it is funny you said Event Horizon Jadwik becuase I remember the first time I seen that movie it scared the shizzz outta me. I watched it by myself, in the apartment I was living in with my 2 year old daughter... who was in bed of course... my spouse was living in the nearest city going to university... anyway it really did a number on me. I was shocked becuase I thought it was going to be more sci fi... which it was sci fi but it was the only sci fi/horror movie that freaked me out. Exorcist for sure.. Very creepy.. the noises and all the stuff coming from the attic!!! Geesh!!! Poltergist too... SCARY!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again