FINALLY, I can say, I'M HERE!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
One Eye'd Jack

FINALLY, I can say, I'M HERE!!!

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:24 am

I absolutely LOVE this site and you are all such a great inspiration to me. I have a new morning ritual where I come down to my computer, check the local morning news, do a quick Drudge Report check then I log onto HALLOWEEN.COM!!!

I love reading about what you all have to say and all the ideas and fun... This site is everythig I'd want for myself and more!

I've been a part of a few really great sites and I was even ranked to Sub-Administrator to a really cool pirate forum. But I have to say this is the best forum site I've been a part of, yet!

So, here it is. My little introduction. I've actually been working on it since I signed up here but lately I've been working between 60 and 70 hours a week and coming home, most of what I've wanted to do is just have a drink and a cigar then go to bed.

But, in between it all, I was finally able to put together this page so you can all get an idea that I'm not just some fly-by-night member. I really love what this site is all about and I would really like to be an important part of it all.

So here's a page that I threw together just for Halloween.com'er's
I hope you enjoy it!

ONE EYE'D JACK

http://buyrightoutlet.com/Halloween%20page.htm

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:11 am

Hi One Eye'd Jack, Love your site, it was a blast to read. How can I listen to your music? The Blue Rose Suite Album, I went to Amazon but couldn't find it, would love to have a listen.
Well, great job on the site! Have a Wicked Weekend!

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:26 pm

I am incredibly impressed and hugely glad to have you as a member, it feels like a long lost brother has finally come home! You're a perfect fit! Your site was really well done, and has completely inspired me to redecorate my office. I've often wanted a year round Halloween room, which could then "spill over" into the rest of the house when the season was upon us, and the office lair is the perfect place for it, I don't know why I never thought of it before.

Color me seriously agog at your webby type talents, and squinting and sqealing with glee at your continued presence here, I can already tell you're going to make a great addition to our table in the junior high school cafeteria.

Pardon the adjectives and adverbs, I get a little effusive sometimes.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:07 am

Jack, YOU ROCK! 8) The web page was incredible. I agree with geek: you do feel like a part of the "family' already. So good to have some more active participants here. You ARE an important part of this site, and glad we are to have you, too. :lol: And it only gets better as fall gets closer.... :wink:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:45 am

Thanks you, ladies, a million times over.

Dutchess - I'll send you a PM about the CD and let you know more about it, there.

GeekMW - A long lost brother - I'm really flattered! Hehehehe - Table. I hope it's a good one. Very cute.

Hooch - YOU have an Orange VW bug and IIIIIIII rock!?

Thanks. I really am gald to be here and be making new friends! Image

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue May 01, 2007 12:11 am

LOL, Jack!! :lol:

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Tue May 01, 2007 12:19 am

From one Jack to another, you Rock!!

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue May 01, 2007 11:46 am

OE Jack - gotta love that lair!! :D Truly inspirational. :wink:
Don't drink and fly...

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed May 02, 2007 3:39 am

Thanks, guys! that means a lot, coming from veterans, like yourselves!

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Thu May 10, 2007 1:39 am

Cooool site , i loved it :D it's so aswome i dont have words to explain it ^^, welcome to this big familly
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu May 10, 2007 3:27 am

Thanx, Will a thousand times over! I'm so happy to have become apart of this wonderful group of misfits!!!!!!!!!!!

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:50 pm

oh my! OEJ, this website is great and you definately need to add to it!

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:53 pm

oh yeah, i would also like a listen at this album of yours. i am a musician too! i play the guitar and hand drums and i also just bought a celtic lap harp. :D :D :D

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:53 pm

Wow! THIS thread is a blast from the past!
Thanks for diggin it up again, Kallie!
This reminds me that I still have to send copies of my CD to a few folks here (you know who you are :wink: ). It's getting close so I should be able to get a few out soon.
Kallie PM me your address and I'll get one out to you as soon as I can.

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:03 am

Good call, Kallie!! I've thoroughly enjoyed checking out OEJ's website this morning!!

I would love to add myself to your list for a copy of both 'The Blue Rose Suite' AND 'Day 115' if you don't mind, OEJ. :D What methods of payment do you accept for your troubles?

I'll pm you my address...

Kallie, when will you be putting out an album?? :wink: