Fleece Blankets

What crafts do you like to do for Christmas?

Fleece Blankets

Postby Holidays54 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Best gift that you could give! It has a personal touch to it and it's so easy to make. I've made about four for presents and everyone always gets good use out of them! I've had three made for me by my really good friends and one is the living room blanket and the other two are in my bed room. They are inexpensive too!
Holidays54

Re: Fleece Blankets

Postby Jina on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:50 pm

You are absolutely right about the fleece blankets being a great gift to give and to receive. My young daughter actually has helped in making some and it is so easy and so enjoyable not to mention a rather inexpensive gift idea!
Jina

Re: Fleece Blankets

Postby KimberlyP on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Jina wrote:You are absolutely right about the fleece blankets being a great gift to give and to receive. My young daughter actually has helped in making some and it is so easy and so enjoyable not to mention a rather inexpensive gift idea!

I was considering making some for family but my husband found them on black Friday for $1.99 and got one for everyone. Since I am not making them, I think I am going to stuff them full of candy for when they open them.
Kimberly Printable Loves Christmas & Even More Christmas Magic ! Hoping for Snow...and Snows and Snows!
KimberlyP

Return to Christmas Crafts