Haunted Houses

Review the Haunts you've visted
Haunter
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Haunted Houses

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:57 am

Hi all,

Was curious if anyone has gone to any good haunted houses here in the early days of October? I went to two of them this Weekend. One of them was FEAR FEST at Paramounts Kings Island and the other was a Haunted Cornfield Maze. The Cornfield was hands down the best I've ever been too. Has a great creepy feeling as you are standing in line you hear and see creatures and things walking by with sounds of screams as you anxiously await to enter. Just thougt Id share my experiences this weekend.
All alone in the woods with nothing but the smell of smoke from the camp fire, cracking leaves as you walk and seeing your breath from the cold crisp air. Halloween is my favorite time of the year!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:15 pm

Where are you from?

Haunter
Crypt Keeper

Post by Haunter » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:23 pm

Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area
All alone in the woods with nothing but the smell of smoke from the camp fire, cracking leaves as you walk and seeing your breath from the cold crisp air. Halloween is my favorite time of the year!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:56 pm

I am from Louisville....I knew you couldnt be too far with kings island so close. Have you come to Waverly Hills before? I know it is a bit of a drive but only an hour and a half. I have heard sooooo many people raving on and on about it. It even has an elevator that people jump on when you go up..

Haunter
Crypt Keeper

Post by Haunter » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:39 am

My friends and I were actually talking about coming down this Friday to check it out. Is it the best youve been too?

aliveinindy
Ghost

Post by aliveinindy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:32 pm

I am from Indy. If you make it here next Halloween, go to fright manor. I ahve been to a few haunted houses in my day, and fright manor is the best
Click on the link below (you know you want to)
http://www.halloween.aliveinindy.com/phpBB2/index.php

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:19 am

That cornfield maze sounds like creepy, spooky fun! I would like to see that!

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:34 am

In Jeffersonville Indiana, where I went to High School, there was the Industrial Nightmare building. It was only open in October but the building stayed decorated on the exterior all year long, at least the last time I was in town. They had a decent show and a 3D section if you payed more. I remember the corpse on the slab being electricuted as being very impressive.

Not sure if it is still in operation.