Grocery Halloween stuff

Discussion of general Halloween topics
angel222
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Grocery Halloween stuff

Post by angel222 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:24 am

Hello everyone,

I work for stater bros and they are starting to display the halloween intems and candies which is great. Some of the candies are mix with m&m and kit kat.

Also we don't have too much halloween like the rest of the stores mostly do but still it is fair enough. I love the spider toys and the skulls.

This is it everyone we are in the middle of septmember. The halloween season has just arrived to the world of retail and other places.

yeah 8)
hello

Wicked
Crypt Keeper

Post by Wicked » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:02 am

OOOH I love when stores have those yummy black and orange m&ms with the jack o lantern faces on them :)

And it's always so much fun to walk through drug stores and convenience stores and places like that where they have a whole aisle dedicated to halloween... nothing like the feeling of pushing a shopping cart through a mass of orange and black!!!
~ do you think me wicked? ~

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:26 am

Ha ha, yes, it is fun. The discount stores have brought most of it out around here...there are cheap horror DVDs and sound effects discs...I guess the days of cassette tape sound effects are gone totally because I haven't seen a spooky cassette for sale in a store for a couple of years now.

There are surprising varieties of ceramic JOLs for burning candles. That seems to have caught on; a couple of years back I saw one or two versions of this and this time around I have seen eight or nine. It's like a pumpkin that never goes bad!

Some stores have creepy dolls and action figures too.