HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:22 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU FELLOW HALLOWEENER'S. HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS WAS MERRY AND BRIGHT. ONLY 307 DAYS UNTIL NEXT HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:25 pm

Hey Jack! Happy New Year to you too! So what are you going to do on the New Year's Eve, and also on New Year Day??

For me, I am going to hang around with my friends for the New Year's Eve party at their house! Then, On New Year Day, I am going to spend my good dinner with my family. We will be serving smoked ham with black-eyed beans along with some corn breads. :D

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:00 am

Happy New Year to all! I have to work but considering I celebrated my new year in Oct., I am not too concerned. Also, I'm not fond of getting stupid drunk and shagging a stranger as the countdown happens..
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:25 pm

Happy New Year, folks! I think I may have a party to go to for the Eve thing and I will have just a little drink or two. I was at a Christmas party last week and it was really quite a bit of fun, I knew almost no one but met some really friendly people. Hopefully your holidays have been going good.