Christmas trees of all colors

Let's discuss ideas and tips for decorating for Christmas

Christmas trees of all colors

Postby SnowMau on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:34 pm

I've begun to notice at Walmart, and other places, that there are other tree varieties out there besides your standard green. Now, I've always been fond of those white trees and wouldn't mind having one someday, I really think they're pretty and they remind me of the snow outside and the wintery feeling you get. White trees have been around for a long time.
Now however, they've got other colors out there, purple, blue, red just to name a few. Even black (if you want to go for something more Halloween-esque that's probably what I would use a black tree for)
I think I'd like a colored tree just because I like being different. What do you guys think? Do you like all the new brilliant colors they're coming out with, or would you rather just stick with the traditional green?
Look out Rudolph, Santa might just replace you with the cute, magical, Christmas Kittens!
SnowMau

Location: Throwing Snowballs at the neighbor kids XD Just kidding.

Re: Christmas trees of all colors

Postby ANGELPUGS on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:32 pm

I like the white ones also as i have one and i did blue,silver,and white decorations with blue lights it is really pretty,each year it's different but beautiful,our walmart has all of those but,it seems the white ones go fairly quickly. :)
stock-vector-christmas-design-with-snowman-17785228.jpg
stock-vector-christmas-design-with-snowman-17785228.jpg (85 KiB) Viewed 3605 times
avatar115_004Festive.gif (6.92 KiB) Viewed 3605 times
ANGELPUGS

Postby danmarino88 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:04 am

Last year, My mom went crazy on christmas tree haha. She bought pink christmas tree and it was something. I must admit, with the decors and stuffs in it, it looks pretty though but who does that? lol.

If I have my own house already, I will definitely go for traditional ones. A big traditional christmas tree, well probably some themes will do but it must be green.
Artificial trees to help global warming? Read Msn News
danmarino88

Postby thomaskevin on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:48 am

Here you can get all kind of Christmas Tree for this festive season, http://www.123christmasonline.com/artificial-christmas-trees/

thomaskevin

Postby CharlesLoyd on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:15 am

If you like colors and want to have a different Christmas tree other than Green, then you can make your dream come true by purchasing it online.Now a days there are many websites available on the net from where you can purchase your favorite color of Christmas tree.
Christmas Ornaments Sale | Christmas Tree---> http://www.factorydirectparty.com/holid ... trees.html
CharlesLoyd

Return to Holiday Decoration