Sooooooooooo anoyed!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Hdunlopclark
Master Reaper

Sooooooooooo anoyed!!!

Post by Hdunlopclark » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:24 am

How about this, i bet you lot will flip your lids the yesteday with my other halloween inthuthast mates and this boy came and we all started to talk about halloween what we are doing and this boy said that halloween is a load of bull s**t and said that knowone realy likes it and they just pretend and we got in to an argument so i whent to me house with my mates and this boy whilst me and my mates whent indoors we all made this boy wait outside lol! I ran up stairs and got my laptop and took it outside to show this boy thankfuly I have wireless internet and showed him this websight and there is a few people that stared in it like mhooch and spooky and lots more (hope you dont mind :oops: ) He was a bit imbaraced by being proved wrong HaHaHa and once he was proved wrong he said give a reply to mhooch saying he loved you car Sory i have rambled on it just so anoyed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He also said that he is sory if he has made afence once i told him i was going to post this! lol!! :lol:

Boo
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Boo » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:28 am

ahhh, the trivialities of youth.

Well done for sticking up for us mate. A true Halloweenian and English braveheart.
The steeples are white in the wild moonlight,
And the trees have a silver glare;
Past the chimneys high see the vampires fly,
And the harpies of upper air,
That flutter and laugh and stare.

Hdunlopclark
Master Reaper

Post by Hdunlopclark » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:35 am

thank you and i work at a youth club tonight and it will be funny because he goes each week
lol and ha

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:50 pm

Yes, Harry, thanks so much for sticking up for the group! And the Magic Pumpkin (that's what I call my car). Well done.

Spooky_Ollie
Zombie

Post by Spooky_Ollie » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:00 pm

England and America should join together, someone got a tractor to pull the US over to us? *Walks off with a megaphone into the distance*..[ :P
Halloween would be the best time of year for me, but you get lots of food at christmas, except for pumpkin.