SPAM... Please Read!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

SPAM... Please Read!

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:48 pm

DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM PLEASE... You make it TEN times harder for us to spot and erase. This goes TRIPLE for Tantraman... Seriously, help us out here when you see spam, then do not reply periodically!

Thanks,

Haunt Master
Last edited by hauntmaster on Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hauntmaster

SPAM AGAIN!!!

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:18 pm

I'm extremely sorry for the spam I found here for few nites. I've never seen anything so discusting on a forum before. I apologize to anyone who came upon that <deleted> before I got a chance to nuke it...

As Halloween gets near, I'm sure more losers are going to spam us because of the season. If something looks suspicious, DO NOT FOLLOW any links they provide because they will know the link came from us and will be back. We'll do out best to keep it clean, but in the event that you see it before we do, please be patient. We'llaxe it as we see it...

Thanks for your patience...

"Halloween.Com Management"

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:57 am

I will try to help with that it has gotten better
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:01 pm

Glad that all spammers "R" gone! But, about 3 - 4 weeks ago, someone posted a spam about their business so I had it deleted anyway.