when do you decorate?

Let's discuss ideas and tips for decorating for Christmas

Re: when do you decorate?

Postby Frothy on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:58 pm

toy lady wrote:I start decorating the day after Thanksgiving. We have 8 birthdays in Dec too, too much celebrating plus Christmas, it's hard to fit it all in!! :wink:

WOW!!! That's really quite a lot to celebrate for! :)
Frothy

Postby Jina on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:20 pm

I've started early this year. All the Christmas stuff is out and I'm gonna do it right this year. Last year was a rush for me so now I have the time and the money. Wooo Hooo! And I have some money for gifts this year too!
Jina

Postby toy lady on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Frothy wrote:
toy lady wrote:I start decorating the day after Thanksgiving. We have 8 birthdays in Dec too, too much celebrating plus Christmas, it's hard to fit it all in!! :wink:

WOW!!! That's really quite a lot to celebrate for! :)

Your not kidding!! :lol:

Jina, it makes it soo much easier when you start early, I highly recommend it!!
toy lady

Postby ANGELPUGS on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:04 pm

I've got my home done trees are up,village is out it's all decorated as mine is always done before thanksgiving.
ANGELPUGS

Postby SantaClaus'sNo.1Elf on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:03 am

My Family Decorate On The 3oth November, 1st december, 2nd December Until All Our Decorations Are Up! We Are The Biggest Celebraters Of Christmas In Our Street! We Love It To Pieces!!!! :) :D Can't Wait To Put My Tree Up On Tuesday or Should I Say Trees! Lol :D
SantaClaus'sNo.1Elf

Postby Santa2011 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:04 am

Usually I do it a month before Christmas, but it will be different this year :( . I am on business far from home now and will be at home only in 20 days. So I will have really busy days then :roll: . Luckily, i can do my shopping for presents now :wink: .
Santa2011

Postby SantaClaus'sNo.1Elf on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:10 pm

I Am A Kid & My Family & I Start To Decorate Usually On The 1st Of December But We Are Decorating Early This Year And Starting To Put Things Up Tomorrow(30th November). SO EXCITEEEDDDDD!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
SantaClaus'sNo.1Elf

Postby Santa2011 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:12 am

It’s already the 1st of December... and I’m still far from home... :( I’m looking forward to decorating my apartment with impatience. Just imagine lots of candles everywhere, a little tree full of lights and lots of christmas gifts under it :!: .
Santa2011

Postby KimberlyP on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:09 pm

I rescue for live the most unwanted dog so I am down to three dancing snowman for Christmas decorations and I only have those because I put them in a no dog room. Everything else, no matter how high I put the up, they sneak out in the middle of the night and claim as toys! :cry: But I figure the sacrifice is worth it. :D
Kimberly Printable Loves Christmas & Even More Christmas Magic ! Hoping for Snow...and Snows and Snows!
KimberlyP

Postby airhead on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:59 pm

After Thanksgiving.
airhead

Postby aly007 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:37 am

Firstly I have decorate my house with paint. I have also furnished my room with kitchen & bathroom. also arrange some buckeye for make a Christmas tree.
aly007

Postby Jina on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:28 pm

This year my family is going to begin decorating after Thanksgiving. We will bring in the tree, set it up and decorate it. After that, we will gradually decorate the rest of the house during the week.
Jina

Previous

Return to Holiday Decoration