The Audition... good party movie?

Halloween and Horror Movies
LordBaphomet
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

The Audition... good party movie?

Post by LordBaphomet » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:46 pm

for a halloween party i was thinking of having a movie marathon after all the usual shenanigans and im asking if anyone else has seen The Audition. could a group of ppl could follow it or is it too quick paced? and im also asking what you thought about the movie. it was confusing at first but i eventually caught up to pace and i also thought it was very twisted and made me cringe (which usually doesnt happen durring "scary" movies).

all in all i give it a 6 out of 10 on scary scale and im guessing a 2 out of 10 on a party scale.
"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, right?"

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:02 pm

I've never seen it but I hear it is very screwed. A lot of people are of the opinion asian fim makers make the best horror movies now.

RUScaredYet
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by RUScaredYet » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:14 pm

My only issue with this movie is that, after seeing screenshots online, it looks like there's some cruelty to children/babies? If not, I'm glad to hear it - that's the only thing that's keeping me from seeing this.

Am I correct or misguided?

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:04 am

Wel, if you are correct about the cruelty to children content then I agree with you, to heck with that movie.