The Mummy 3

Halloween and Horror Movies
hauntmaster

The Mummy 3

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:17 pm

Some of you have seen "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns". Well, I just heard that they are going to make a third Mummy film.

In this one, the characters from the first 2 films, Rick and Evie's son has grown up. So it is set at a slightly later date than its predecessors.

No one knows, as yet, whether Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz will be returning as Rick and Evie. I hope so, I thought that Arnold Vosloo made a kick-<deleted> mummy too.

See http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.ph ... 0&id=39670

deadbride
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by deadbride » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:53 pm

Cool cool cool. Thanks for the info and link. I've worn out one dvd of the mummy already. And you aren't supposed to be able to do that. So my dad burned me two copies so I could watch it and not mess up my original again. :oops: I also have mummy returns and scorpion king. I can't wait for this one. THanks
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:21 pm

I agree. HoTemp rocked. And I really liked Oded Fehr as the mysterious man in black. I'm glad they had him in the second one, hope he'll be in the third. They must be big money-makers for them if they're doing another...

deadbride
Master Reaper

Post by deadbride » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:35 pm

I literally can recite the dialog from the first movie, drives my family up the wall. :oops: Even the foreign languages. That really bugs them. They will definitely have to bring back Oded Fehr, ohh was he hot. I'm a huge Charmed fan and he played on it for one season. That was great. :wink: Thanks again for letting me know it was coming out. I know I made it sound like you told me personally, but hey I wouldn't have known for a long time if you hadn't posted it. :roll: :?
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

AutumnGypsy7
Vampire

The Mummy 3

Post by AutumnGypsy7 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:55 pm

I am so excited about a third Mummy movie! I loved the first two. I have probably seen The Mummy Returns about a dozen times. Sadly; though, I heard that Rachel Weisz will not be returning to play Evie in the third one. I don't remember why though.
I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. -Charles Swartz

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:15 pm

FYI: If you would like to know more about this film, and also, all characters... Go see THE MUMMY 3

Haunt Master

Re: The Mummy 3

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:49 pm

The Mummy 3 Updated!

Guess who's back!!! Brendan Fraser will return as Rick, but sadly, Rachel Weisz will NOT return as Evelyn. Maria Bello will play as Evelyn. This film is going to be titled "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor". I believe it will release in August 2008.