Happy Holidays!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

Happy Holidays!

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:52 pm

Merry Christmas from Haunt Master, and Happy New Year!

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:02 pm

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:49 pm

Jack Ryan,

What are you going to do on XMAS and New Year's Day?

For me, I am going to spend with my friends and families on Christmas all day, then some of us will go to have some booze party that XMAS nite and have fun! Also, do the same thing for Happy New Year with my families to have good smoked ham with black-eyed beans along with corn breads. After that good dinner with them, then I will be headed seeing my friends for more booze party! :lol:

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:50 pm

I WILL BE MAKING THE BEST HOLIDAY I CAN. IT'S BEEN A BAD YEAR, I'VE HAD A LOT OF SET BACKS AND LOSSES. BUT, NEXT YEAR HAS TO BE BETTER, RIGHT? YOUR HOLIDAY MEAL SOUNDS GOOD!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:49 pm

Do you like smoked ham with black-eyed beans? Yeah, I do! As well as corn breads are delicious with that hot meal!! We always have it every year on New Year's. :D

BTW, the last time on the other post you stated you are "Old Fart", so is that true? Are you the elder person that ever been here on this halloween forum? Do you love haunting? Do something with yardhaunt or what? Well, just curious... have you been served in the army or navy during WW2? My grandpa served in the navy during WW2 in 1942-1945. And also, my uncle served in the army during Vietnam War from 1969-1973. For me, I was supposed to serve in the army for fighting the war in either Afghanistan or Iraq, but my doctor told me that I have slightly poor health, then I got dismissed. :oops:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:46 pm

Happy Holidazes Folks, Hope your season is going smoothly...Hauntmaster: For me well I think I will be relaxing with my family and friends, taking it easy. You dinner does some yummy especially right now for me as I am at work, missed my lunch break FFFF and now sitting @ my desk counting the minutes before I can leave...The holiday's are fun, I don't get out to much parties rather I have small gatherings @ my house with home brew and wine.. Good times...
Jackryan592, yes I would say this upcoming year should be better then this one. A friend of mine names her years so I think this upcoming year is going to be called "The Shake Off" as for me I plan on shaking off anything that is unnessisarily weighing me (by me I mean my family) down and (billings, crappy car stuff like that). Finally buckle down, suck it up and deal with it instead of trying to juggle a bunch of stuff.... Ok thats my rant for the day... Cheers boys!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:02 pm

Poor PW!

I hope you will get OFF from work for XMAS and New Year's Day!!

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:57 pm

THANKS PENNYWISE. SEEMS LIKE I GO THROUGH A CYCLE, WHERE EVERY SEVENTH YEAR IS A BAD ONE. THANK GOD THIS ONE IS ALMOST OVER. HAPPY HAUNTING!

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:58 pm

Happy Holidays to everyone! Do them as best you can and that's good enough. Some of you probably have noticed that every one is a little different, and some are better than others. But no matter what you get, you gotta take it and make it work. Here's to making it work!

Tomanderson

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:51 pm

Santa Claus says "Hoping that your Christmas wishes come true". :wink:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am

Cheers!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:01 pm

He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good... May your Christmas be good, for goodness sake!

Haunted Holidays,

HM

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:23 am

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!