How Many Christmas Tree's Do You Have?

Let's discuss ideas and tips for decorating for Christmas
angelpugs2
What is the highest number?: 10992

How Many Christmas Tree's Do You Have?

Post by angelpugs2 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Just wondering how many tree's do you decorate in your home and do you prefer artificial or real as i know a few people who will have one or two artificial and their main tree is real as i use to get real but,the mess was just too much and with me decorating early i went to artificial and my main is a white tree.My big green one is set up by my sliders and the white one is set up by my livingroom window and the other one is set up in my other room,as i'm always changing theme colors sometimes i go with gold,silver and white,then i'll go with blue,silver and white sometimes it's red,silver and white.
Keeping that christmas spirit all your life through.

CandycaneDreamer

Re: How Many Christmas Tree's Do You Have?

Post by CandycaneDreamer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:04 pm

We will be setting up 5 artificial trees this year. One in the main living room(Red.green and gold) one in the dining room(Red,silver and white pearl), one in the loft (different blues and silver) ,one in my daughters room( her favorite characters) and one in my room( Homemade ornaments). I agree real trees are beautiful and they smell awesome, but they do not really last the season. The guest room will have a homemade tree we created out of pine cones and holly berries.
A Christmas hug should last forever

angelpugs2

Post by angelpugs2 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:30 am

That sounds nice as i think i will be adding another this year among a few other things,i agree real is nice but,between the mess and they don't last long at all and for the price you pay they should last longer. :D
Keeping that christmas spirit all your life through.

CandycaneDreamer

Post by CandycaneDreamer » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:20 pm

I was thinking of doing a small tree. I want all the ornaments to be edible so my family and friends can snack when they visit. Everything in its own wrapper of course. I just think I might gain weight.. lol :D
A Christmas hug should last forever

Bishop1954

Post by Bishop1954 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:14 am

In various sizes, I have a total of 12 artificial trees. The most I have set up in one year was 12, when I turned the downstairs family room into a Christmas Tree forest, complete with buffalo snow and a fountain.
Normally, I will set up six. The main one in the living room, another just off the living area in the dining room, one in the kitchen (4 foot), one in the library, one in my office and one downstairs in the area where my daughter currently resides. There are two permanent ones in my office (28" and 38") that are lit and have miniature ornaments on them. In fact, that reminds me, it is probably time to take them outside and blow the dust off... lol.
What I will do, for the time being, is rotate which trees come up out of storage. At some point, I will simply cut back and donate a few of them to others who can't afford one... :wink:
"Maybe Christmas he thought doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more".