ART BELL

Discussion of general Halloween topics
JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

ART BELL

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:05 am

HAS ANYONE LISTENED TO THE ART BELL SHOW, NOW CALLED COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NORRY? IT'S A NIGHT TIME RADIO TALK SHOW, WHICH FEATURES SUBJECTS LIKE GHOSTS, THE OCCULT, PARANORMAL, UFO'S, ALL THE THINGS PEOPLE LIKE US ENJOY. CHECK IT OUT, WEB SITE IS COASTTOCOASTAM.COM

thislazylife
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by thislazylife » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:33 pm

Art Bell rocked! I find George Norry a bit annoying, but it's still a great show. The most recent episode I listened he had guests on talking about the Manson murders and how the area surrounding the first night's killing (Tate, Sebring, et al.) are now supposedly haunted. The actual house where the murders took place, and was supposedly haunted, has been demolished and now the houses AROUND it are haunted. A neighbor apparently awoke in the middle of the night and saw the ghost of Jay Sebring in his bedroom, pointing out the window at the plot of land where the Tate house once stood.
Creepy.
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

uncletor
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by uncletor » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:59 pm

Listen to it every morning.
They have it one when I get up, and it runs until six, when i have to head into work..I do 12 hour shifts, 7 to 7...
this morning was on big foot and the like..I usually wind up using it as a great warm up for work...especailly when the REALLY demented call in with the stores aobut aliens kidnapping them and the like. Endless fascinating, especailly as a barometer to what segments of the population are REALLY thinking about...
and they play cool retro music to station ID
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:16 pm

THE BUMPER MUSIC IS THE BEST!!