Before this Halloween ends....

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Before this Halloween ends....

Post by MHooch » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:35 pm

I would like to thank you ALL for the fun I have had this Halloween season talking with you guys. You are a great bunch, and you've made everything this year so much more fun for me, because you can really share my enthusiasm for this wonderful holiday. The ideas, decorating and yard haunt tips, recipes, stories, pics and general encouragement have been FABULOUS!! I'm looking forward to many more great times shared with my friends here at Halloween.com...Happy Haunting!!

Love,

Hooch

Boo
Master Reaper

Post by Boo » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:45 am

I've really enjoyed reading the posts too, and grateful for having a forum for my warblings.
You're a great bunch.
The steeples are white in the wild moonlight,
And the trees have a silver glare;
Past the chimneys high see the vampires fly,
And the harpies of upper air,
That flutter and laugh and stare.

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:04 am

Yep but that dosen't meen that now we are going to no post, even if Halloween is over we can still post
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:01 am

Hooch we all love you too!!!! You have the most creative mind and I know we all loving hearing from you. So a big THANK YOU to you too!!!

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:05 pm

raise a glass everyone...it's green and has dry ice in it, but it tastes good..I toast you all, Pennywise, my fellow Canadian, Hooch bombing around in the bug, Boo over in the Uk, Spooky and the game, little girl claudia who got me off my fanny to write again, and some others we won't go into here, I have not forgotten you..I will remember you all when I submit this, besides, I'm old corrupt and a grandfather..am I wearing pants? What day is this? Who ARE you people? What do you MEAN Al Himer? but it's been a great ride, and now we say good bye to Halloween 2006 and get ready for 2007 and start looking for peg board, abandoned slabs of foam, and making more shrunken heads...
you are all wonderful and funny and it's a kick to write to you and check in every day..I'll also be around reconfigurated on santa Claus the sister Chirstmas site to this one..no, I'm not abdoning this, but we have TWELVE religions and just as many politcal opinions in my family..you learn to roll with it...
TO HALLOWEEN..
You would do Gramma and her posse of chcks going to horror films in 1920 by themselves proud, and she would LOVE to have gone through your houses and mazes, and seen all your get ups.
To You. My friends.
Booga Booga.
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:23 pm

Halloween ain't oer yet... Remember, it's always Halloween Everyday!! And also, The Nightmare Before Christmas! :lol:

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:53 am

Sending you all some zombie love!!! Thank you to everyone who have made this Halloween the best one ever.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry