Here is a (sort of) recipe for Christmas cupcakes! This reeally only tells you how to make the icing and decoration.
Chocolate cupcake mix
Red and green food coloring
Santa head hard candies
red and green sprinkles
red and green ribbons
1. Make the chocolate cupcakes by reading the side of the cake mix. Make sure to put each cupcake in a cupcake shell before putting in the oven.
2. Put the icing in two bowls. Put red food colouring in one bowl and green in the other. Mix it in.
3. Frost the cupcakes with the icing. Alternate each cupcake between red and green icing.
4. If a cupcake has red icing, put green sprinkles on it, and vice versa.
5. Put a santa head candy in the middle of the cupcake. Put three red jellybeans around the head.
6. Tie a ribbon around the cupcake with a jingle bell attached.
7. Finito! Enjoy!