The Truth Game

All types of Halloween games, Halloween Word Games and the like!
hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:14 pm

Maybe the painful way to die is shot by a gun, or getting stabbed with a long knife, I guess!

What is your favorite breakfast?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:41 am

Pizza!

Who do you think would win in a fight Marge Simpson or Louis Griffin?
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:15 pm

Sorry, I don't watch boxing show.

What are you going to watch t.v. tonight?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:20 pm

Coronation Street (dorky I know) and 24 and anything on FoodTV

Do you eat chili with a spoon or a fork?
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:52 pm

I eat chili with a spoon.

Do you smoke? Do you drink alcohol? Do you use some type of illegal drugs?

Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:55 pm

Smoke free for three years, sober for six years and only smoked pot like four or five times (it interfered with the drinking).

Have you taken a trip to a foriegn country?
While friends and loved ones mourn your silly grave, I have other uses for you, darling. ~ I love the Dead, Alice Cooper

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:14 am

I do smoke sometime, I drink every nite, and I do smoke small pot. None of other drugs included!

Yes, I've been traveled to Kingston, Jamaica, and also, to Negril Beach, Jamaica. One time, I visited Havana, Cuba.

Do you love beach? Do you like to live on an island?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:24 pm

I love beaches... when I am in the mood for them. Foggy beaches when I am in a lower mood, sunny bright beaches when I bring my two children.... Would I like to live on an island?... I dont think it would matter to me either way...

HAve you ever went Sky Diving?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:33 pm

No, never been out to the sky diving. I never tried it, but I'm chicken s**t! :lol:

Would you like to go out camping in the spooky area?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:42 pm

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! The scarier the better... What would make it even better if you were dropped off to the camping area and had no vehicle to leave it you really got freaked out... your pick up ride would be there the next morning 9:00am....

If you had to pick one monsters/horror charector to come to life to kill you and your loved ones.... which one would you pick....if you had to!.....sorry to be so morbid...

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:26 pm

Leatherface!! The chainsaw-wielding guy! I really hated that guy because he is bizzare type person because he loves to kill people with his own large chainsaw!

How about you? Who is the scariest person that willing to approach you?

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

Post by halloweengirl » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:59 am

Well..if you all don't mind I'd like to answer that..........I would let ....Chucky approach me(even though I know he is a bad <deleted>) :twisted: . Q: If you suddenly had "powers" to speak with the dead,which person would you be interested in knowing their "secrets"? :wink:
NIGHT FOLLOWS THE LONELY MOON,MORNING COMES EVER SO SOON. author halloweengirl.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:19 pm

<deleted> or softcore what??? LOL... well I watch a bit of both but probably prefer <deleted> but remember if it is horror you are talking about <deleted> doesn't always have to mean the goriess...

And in regards to the question of which character I would want to come and kill me and my loved ones I suppose it would be Freddy as i would love to ask for his autograph!!!LOL :lol:

Would you rather drink the liquid left at the bottom of a garbage can or lick the inside of a toilet bowl!!!! LOL... my daughter asks me silly questions like this sometime... a game called "Would you rather"!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:21 pm

No, I won't do anything to take out of the garbage can! LOL
Even, I won't lick on the toilet bowl! Ewww!!!

Do you believe in Grim the Reaper?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:14 am

Come on Hauntmaster... what kind of a answer is that... if you HAD to pick.. not so say that you would like to do it but PICK ONE!!! I'll pick one first so you don't feel shy.... I suppose both would be equally gross becuase the mysterous liquid at the bottom of a garbage can could be mixture of rotten veggies or whatever and the toilet bowl is self explanitory... I suppose I would go with the toilet bowl!!! GROSS I know.. So come on...pick!!!! LOL

To answer your question no, I don't think there is a real Grim Reaper.

My question: Have you ever broke any bones in your body?