Page 1 of 1

Cinnamon Rolls

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:33 am
by The Dentist
I think homemade Cinnamon Rolls on Christmas morning would be a WONDERFUL treat. I am trying to find a few different recipes for this breakfast but so far have only found one that sounds simple and delicious. Southern Living always has some great recipes but I didn't know if anyone knew where I could find more or if you have a recipe you would like to share. Thanks.

http://www.southernliving.com/southern/ ... 2,,00.html

Re: Cinnamon Rolls

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:20 pm
by Terrylee5151
How about Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll.....wonderful

http://weblog.xanga.com/copperswife/515 ... rolls.html

Re: Cinnamon Rolls

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:00 pm
by Chris
That would be good. I'd like to try the home made ones too though.

Terrylee5151 wrote:How about Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll.....wonderful

http://weblog.xanga.com/copperswife/515 ... rolls.html

Re: Cinnamon Rolls

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:31 pm
by Terrylee5151
If you click on the link you will find the recipe for the homemade ones......they taste just like cinnabon!!!

Re: Cinnamon Rolls

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:27 am
by Chris
The nice thing about homemade is that you can replace some of the ingredients with lighter or non-fat versions and get most or all of the good taste without all the bad stuff. ;-)

I will have to try these myself.


Terrylee5151 wrote:If you click on the link you will find the recipe for the homemade ones......they taste just like cinnabon!!!

Re: Cinnamon Rolls

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:16 am
by The Dentist
I think I am going to make these soon! My son LOVES cinnamon rolls but I think he would enjoy them so much more if he helped make them. :P

Re: Cinnamon Rolls...sweets and the dentist

Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:21 am
by tonks001
Better keep our sugar intake in moderation! Too much sweet can cause tooth decay and cavities. Cinnamon rolls sure does taste and smell good though. I feel like going to the dentist whenever I eat too much sweets, we may never be too careful on what we eat. :lol:

Dentists Richmond
Dentist Visalia

Re: Cinnamon Rolls

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:53 am
by reese01
tonks001 wrote:Better keep our sugar intake in moderation! Too much sweet can cause tooth decay and cavities. Cinnamon rolls sure does taste and smell good though. I feel like going to the dentist whenever I eat too much sweets, we may never be too careful on what we eat. :lol:

Dentists Richmond
Dentist Visalia








Cinnamon Rolls are great!

Yes, that's right, tonks001. We indulge ourselves with delicious snack, at the same time we need to take care of our teeth. It would be very fun to eat sweets without toothache, right? 8)

Re: Cinnamon Rolls

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:05 pm
by The Dentist
I think as long as you don't over-do-it and take care of your teeth (by brushing and flossing) it should be ok. Everything in moderation. I can't wait to make Cinnamon Rolls with my son. He is going to LOVE it.