Sausage Balls?

Share your recipes and cooking tips!

Re: Sausage Balls?

Postby iSanta on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Yea, sausage balls look like meatballs because of the same size forms! ;) But it is not tasting like meatballs. And, they're great for snack times. :D Also, good for Super Bowl party while watching football! 8)

The Dentist wrote:Those sound great! Are sausage balls considered the same thing as meatballs? Of course I thought meatballs had the sweetened sauce with them but I could be wrong. Besides holidays, wouldn't these be good for a Super Bowl party!?!

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby The Dentist on Sat May 09, 2009 8:12 am

I re read this thread while I was hungry, not a good idea. I have found so many recipes on this website, I can't wait for Christmas to make them all!
The Dentist

Postby Ryl22 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:14 pm

I am new on this forum so I am just now seeing these posts. I am an avid eater so any good recipe for sausage balls sounds great to me! I can't wait to try these ideas for my next party and seeing as it is football season now, I should have a chance to do that!
Ryl22

Postby Jina on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:57 pm

iSanta wrote:Does anyone know how to make sausage balls? I really love them all the time!! No matter what if they are the original Sage Ball, Cheddar sage ball, Chive sage balls, etc...

Please post some recipe idea here about the sausage balls!!

I did the sausage ball routine last year. Went over pretty well I have to say.
Jina

Previous

Return to Holiday Recipes