Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D

Talk about television shows, movies, music and more!

Will you go and see NBC in 3D?

Yes
58%
No
25%
Maybe
17%

Total votes: 12

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:42 am

Okay gang,
I know this may be a tad late but..if you haven't gone yet, get to a theater and see it! I went on Friday night and wow. It was like watching it for the first time all over again. I went in thinking, okay so they made it 3D and it will be a neat thing. No way! It was amazing! I noticed things I haven't in the 6 million times I have watched it at home. The first time I saw it was when it first came out in the theater and it still gets me. It is a little more expensive but sooo worth it. Take care all and I'll see you in Halloweentown!!
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:45 pm

Darn, I guess this was only in select cities, and nowhere near me!! :x

I really wanted to see this in 3D.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:54 pm

They only offered it in one theater and it wasn't mine. I really wanted to see that darn movie :x
Don't drink and fly...

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:12 pm

They only offered it in one theater?? Like one total?

100 posts...and counting!

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:06 pm

I meant one theater in my part of the state! Heck, I didn't even see the original version until last year...on T.V. no less. :roll: I would have had to drive about an hour to get to the theater and it was wintery weather so it was a no go. I hope they offer it again. Perhaps I could lobby someone to get it here. :wink:
Don't drink and fly...

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:13 pm

I was lucky enough to see it in the theater during its initial run. Oddly I remember not liking it as much as seeing it on video. I felt it was a tad too short for theatrical release at the time. I still have the original Jack Skelington bendy doll released as part of the film's promotion.

halloweenchick06
Ghost

the nite before chirstimas

Post by halloweenchick06 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:52 pm

this movie is the shiz and i can't can't wait til the new one comes out!! :twisted: :lol:
when it was Halloween day me and my friends went to real haunted house and i think my friend saw real ghost it can't see but they can felt then we got out house fast as we can and we never came back to haunted house it very truth!!!!!

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:08 am

What new ones? :?:

halloweenchick06
Ghost

Post by halloweenchick06 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:14 am

i don't know it many halloween movie in 3D in my near state inside mall :)
when it was Halloween day me and my friends went to real haunted house and i think my friend saw real ghost it can't see but they can felt then we got out house fast as we can and we never came back to haunted house it very truth!!!!!

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:05 pm

halloweenchick06 wrote:i don't know it many halloween movie in 3D in my near state inside mall :)
What? :shock:

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:18 pm

This is the first I'm hearing about this 3-D version. What part of the country is it playing? Does anyone know?

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:45 pm

It screened last year - but here in the UK it only screened in a few selected cinemas around the country.. and my closest one was London, so I didn't get to see it unfortunately. I had hoped that they would be showing it again this year, at a more local cinema, but I've heard nothing of such an event yet.

Not sure about it repeating in the US though - you guys might be lucky! :D

revelesnet
Crypt Keeper

Post by revelesnet » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:00 pm

http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/ni ... index.html visit the website it will tell you where it is playing. We are excited that it is coming back for a 2nd year
Is it Halloween yet? and by the way it's not makeup it's jaundice.

halloweenchick06
Ghost

Post by halloweenchick06 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:21 pm

nevermind Dr Strange,,,, nightmare before christmas is new one coming up soon yaaaa :)