Help!

Chat about your costumes
mystery duck
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Help!

Post by mystery duck » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:40 pm

Halloween is just around the corner and I still don't have a costume (a BIG problem since I'm throwing the party).
I had several ideas but they all fell through and now I need a new idea - fast.

I'm basically looking for something original and "hostess fitting" that can be made at home (we have no Halloween where I live :( ) and can be put together fast (I will get home from the univesity around 20:00 and the party starts at 21:00).

I'm going acsessory shoping on Monday (a bit late - I know, especially since non of the stores holds any Halloween stuff and I have quite a search ahead) and I realy need something to work with.

Can anyone help me?

jinho
Zombie

Post by jinho » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:50 pm

Uh did you try a headless alien or ghost alien? I have a choice between those 2 so if you have time can you post a reply on this topic,please? :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:00 am

Hi Mystery Duck, It's nice to meet you :D Where do you live? Ok, so you need something original and Hostess fitting, and has to be made at home?
Could you offer us some ideas of your Partys theme so there's something to work with in the way of thinking of ideas :idea: KNowing your Theme would help us a lot in terms of ideas :) You mention theres is no Halloween where you are, do you mean stores? Is purchasing on-line an option at all? Are there any stores where you could purchase a costume pattern if you sew?
Well I'd love to help you with some ideas, but I'd a least like to know your Partys theme ok, thanks :wink: