Halloween Comedy Shows!

Announce Halloween and related events, conventions, gatherings here. And let people know if you are going to be there.
UCB Lindsay
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Halloween Comedy Shows!

Post by UCB Lindsay » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:29 pm

Hellllooooo,

I just wanted to let you all know that we have some great Halloween shows this Saturday at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles.

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Pageant 1 Minute Horror Film Festival

If you find a whole horror movie too long, The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Pageant 1 Minute Horror Film Festival, October 28th at 10pm. Zombie eat your homework? Is your Palm Flower flashing red? Were you sniped while trying to buy a replica of Deckard’s gun on Ebay? Set your phasers to "laugh" and Quantum Leap over to the UCBT.
http://www.ucbtheatre.com/schedule/sho ... howid=1219

Gallery of Evil with Maximilian Blanc

As Halloween beckons, join Maximilian Blanc (James Adomian) in Gallery of Evil with Maximilian Blanc, October 28th at midnight, your connoisseur of horror, as he presents his Gallery of Evil! Your macabre master of ceremonies opens his crypt but once a year to display his favorite pieces in this collection of doom. Each show features a diabolically different cast of perversions, so your surprise and morbid delight are assured: sinister sketches, celebrity hauntings, perhaps a killer standup set? Or simply the eternal ring of madness echoing through this chamber of blood? Trick or treat, or both, it does not matter -- I'm afraid your nightmares have just begun...

http://www.ucbtheatre.com/schedule/show ... showid=880

mandy0221
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by mandy0221 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:43 pm

Oh I am jealous. I live across the country so I probably wont be showing up. But I am sure it will be a great show!