Santa Clause 3

Talk about movies, television shows and music!

Santa Clause 3

Postby MHooch on Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:53 am

So, anybody see it this weekend?? I just said to my hubby today, I'm not in the mood yet for Christmas movies, and by the time I am in the mood, it'll be gone from theatres. What ever happened to Christmas movies debuting on or AFTER Thanksgiving??? :?
"Making Christmas, Making Christmas....."
MHooch

Postby EvilMel on Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:05 am

Did you see that Borat beat it out at the box office?

I just think it's bad timing on their part to put it out this early. I mean if they had waited even a week or two...seems like it would have done better.

BUT...I bet the ticket sales for the movie will pick up the closer we get to Thanksgiving.

And Hooch...you know it's all a big plot to make Christmas start earlier and earlier (not that I'm complaining, as long as it doesn't start before Halloween I'm good to go).
EvilMel

Postby GreenElf on Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:56 am

Yeah i have the last two Santa Claus movies and think they are equally as good as the other. I am really looking forward to see part 3....
It's a beaut Clark, it's a beaut!
GreenElf

Postby BlkAsH on Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:56 pm

I agree... Christmas stuff is earlier and earlier. It shouldn't start until Thanksgiving is over in my opinion. I want to see the movie but what will probably happen is I will miss it, because I won't be ready to see it until after Turkey day. You know I should probably watch the 2nd one first too ;). I enjoyed the original a lot. Maybe I'll go rent the 2nd one this weekend?
.:~* ... 'Tis The Season To Be Jolly ... *~:.
BlkAsH

Postby EvilMel on Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:25 am

Well I'm a November 1st Christmas person...for sure.

I freaking love Thanksgiving, but Christmas starts the day Halloween is over for me.

I've got the wreath all ready to go on my Jeep (I just forgot the twine twice when I went to the store or it would already be on there).
EvilMel

Postby Dudley on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:44 am

One of my clients will see it this weekend..it's the first time home for them in a while with their kids, and I suggested it...a break from the malls, which are already getting nutbar...and a good way to spend some quality time. They didn't even know it was out..wanted to see it, but didn't know it was out..and laughed like heck when they found out it was beat out by BORAT.."Who was the friggen genius who decided to go head to head with THAT?" they asked.
Run run Rudolph, Santa's got to make it on time..
Dudley

Postby BlkAsH on Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:21 pm

I went last night to see the Santa Claus 3 movie. It was ok but I think I liked the first two better. Anyhow what was up with totally not explaining where Bernard went?
.:~* ... 'Tis The Season To Be Jolly ... *~:.
BlkAsH

Postby GreenElf on Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:17 pm

oh no :shock: I didn't realize Bernard wasn't going to be in it. Thats too bad.
It's a beaut Clark, it's a beaut!
GreenElf

Postby MHooch on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:53 am

BERNARD'S GONE??? :shock:
MHooch

Postby EvilMel on Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:46 am

He's too busy playing with *numbers*.
EvilMel

Return to Holiday Entertainment