AMC Halloween movies

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!
boomer
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

AMC Halloween movies

Post by boomer » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:22 pm

AMC is showing Halloween movies from Sunday October 22nd until Tuesday October 31 for 24 hours each day. Some of the movies that will be showing are: The Fly(1986), Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween III, The Exorcist, Dracula, Frankenstein, Children of the Corn, Poltergeist III, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Creature from The Black Lagoon, Wolfen, The Lost Boys, The House the Dripped Blood and more. Check out amctv.com for the whole schedule. I should be glued to the TV for as much as I can be!

ImAWalkingCorpse
Crypt Keeper

Post by ImAWalkingCorpse » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:05 pm

VERY good line up. I will be catching what I can of those.

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:57 pm

I am watching AMC right now, I watched Wolfen earlier, and now I am watching the enhanced version of Halloween, with the facts about the movie, it has extra scenes that were filmed 2 years later when NBC put Halloween on TV in 1980- after they edited the <deleted> and violence, they had to add more material...there is a whole scene where Dr. Loomis is telling the doctors at the mental institution not to let Michael Myers out.

ImAWalkingCorpse
Crypt Keeper

Post by ImAWalkingCorpse » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:37 am

I watched Halloween 3 yesterday. I had forgotten how much AMC cuts out.