traditional christmas song in scrooged.

Talk about movies, television shows and music!

traditional christmas song in scrooged.

Postby kallie0509 on Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:06 pm

whats the christmas song in scrooged that all the characters are singing at the beginning of the made for t.v. movie? i know the melody so well, but no lyrics or title. it's a traditional christmas song. i believe that it's also playing in the background during the christmas dinner scene in garfeilds christmas special. :?:
kallie0509

Postby Ol' Black Pete on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:21 am

I'm not really sure but I think we should all ask "Good King Wenceslaus"! :wink:
Ol' Black Pete

Postby kallie0509 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:18 am

yes, yes. that's it. :D i know alot of christmas melodies, but not the titles. very nice song. OBP how do you always seem to know every thing. you must have alot of brains in that noggin of yours! :lol:
kallie0509

Postby Holly Cl'Oz on Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:12 am

Or he lives with a really smart woman! (He knew it and would have gotten it but I beat him to the punch because I am the useless trivia master) 8)

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christm'oz
Holly Cl'Oz

Postby Ol' Black Pete on Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:31 pm

EH-HEM!!!!! WHO through in the DVD???

I knew where to look in the movie but she was saying, 'No, that's too far back.... you're too far back!"

Then it came on and IIIII said it first!!! :D

Besides, by default, the song has been on my mind lately BEACUSE of Wenceslaus the member, here. I keep waiting for him to get involved. Thats why I said that we should ASK him..... Get it?

Choo, Hummy :wink:
Ol' Black Pete

Postby kallie0509 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:21 pm

you guys are so cute! that's so cool you went through all that trouble to help me out. i have the DVD too. it's still in the cellephane wrapper from last year. :lol: it's my favorite christmas movie of all time.
kallie0509

Postby Holly Cl'Oz on Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:43 pm

a big fat hairy whatever to you

Holly Cl'Oz

Postby kallie0509 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:26 pm

Holly Cl'Oz wrote:a big fat hairy whatever to you

oh no, to me? :(
kallie0509

Postby Holly Cl'Oz on Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:38 am

Oh no dear, not you. That man of mine that needs a kersmack upside his head. I'd never get snippy with you.

Holly Cl'Oz

Postby Ol' Black Pete on Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:43 am

Now. lookm Hum, you made sweet little Kallie upset.... I should give you some coal!
Ol' Black Pete

Postby kallie0509 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:38 am

i thought maybe you were talking to him, but i was wondering why i might be getting a hairy gift from you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
kallie0509

Return to Holiday Entertainment