Halloween Luck

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Halloween Luck

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:15 pm

So today I was out doing some Halloween shopping and was in the Halloween aisle at Michaels and a woman walks up to me and says "so how much do you like halloween?" I said "it is my favorite holiday. I don't just like it I love it!"

She said "good! you are the perfect person for this." She handed me an envelope, it had a card inside that was a coupon for Michael's Friends and Family sale. With that coupon I was able to get 25% off of my ENTIRE purchase. YAY! YAY! YAY!

I said "Oh thank you so much for this." She said "I have been waiting in this aisle for 20 mins to give it to someone who loves Halloween as much as I do."

How lucky was that?

Well a few minutes later a woman came down the aisle and was looking at some of the glass bottles that I was looking at. She said "oh no I just went out to the car to get my coupon and the one I was going to get is gone." I had it in my shopping cart and told her that she could have it. She seemed surprised that I would offer it to her. I told her we all have to help each other out and that I would be happy if she took it. She said " I love halloween and this was the bottle I was looking for because I have all the others." She told me she felt lucky cause her set was complete now.....

I love meeting people who love halloween. It feels like a secret we share.....

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:51 pm

Wow. That's cool!

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:28 pm

That's awesome. That would make my whole day.
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen

mamawof2
Master Reaper

Post by mamawof2 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:03 pm

Wow, that is great. And extremely nice of you.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:48 am

That's a very cool story Winnie. Not only did you receive good luck but you past the good fortune on to another. Good for you!
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

battycrimson
Vampire

Post by battycrimson » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:10 am

hey I just went to Michaels yesterday and I was wondering if the bottles you were talking about were the "witch potion" bottles...if it was thats cool cause I almost bought some.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:19 am

Winnie, That's wonderful that you recieved that coupon, you going to post pictures of your goodies? and that was very kind of you to keep spreading the generosity :D :wink:

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:05 am

battycrimson wrote:hey I just went to Michaels yesterday and I was wondering if the bottles you were talking about were the "witch potion" bottles...if it was thats cool cause I almost bought some.

Hey batty, yup those were the ones. I love them. I think they will lok great in my kitchen.

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:07 am

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:Winnie, That's wonderful that you recieved that coupon, you going to post pictures of your goodies? and that was very kind of you to keep spreading the generosity :D :wink:

I will post as soon as I can DoD. I am sooooo excited about all my new stuff.

I think it is very important for us to be kind to each other.

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:09 am

Speaking of luck, here's a word of warning...