I still have these shirts if anybody wants one.

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:35 am

Penny...I totally agree! I have gotten several compliments on the shirt, Lazy...maybe you could start up a new business!!! I'm STOKED!

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:22 am

I still want one.. :( Did I miss the hearse on this??
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:18 am

Lazy, those designs are awesome! I'm totally jealous. Did you do the screening yourself or order them? I would simply love to have one, but my fiancee would garotte me if I spent anything on Halloween right now, we just put an offer on a house and I'm supposed to be practing being frugal. :roll: Maybe I can manage in the next couple of weeks, hopefully for me, you'll have a medium laying around.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:25 pm

The "Save Halloween" T-shirt History:

I have a very good friend who works for his parents at their screen printing/embroidery shop. In the past, I've had ideas for T-shirts, but none ever came to fruition. Then in September I had this "Save Halloween" idea, designed it with fonts I found online, then called him and ordered the shirts all official-like. One dark and stormy night I went over to the shop and we busted these out.

I put them on eBay immediately with an opening bid of $15, which I think is quite reasonable for a brand new, hi-quality, totally original T-shirt, but not ONE person bid on them. Then, a local record store owner saw me wearing mine and bought one for herself, then asked if she could consign them for the month of October and use them as a window display. So they were prominently placed in the window of this record store for the entire Halloween month and only ONE "elderly gentleman" bought one! So I thought I was stuck with the rest of these damn shirts!

Then I found this website and all you like-minded Halloweenists and figured I'd put a post up here and see if anybody reacts. Foolishly, I originally put the post in the Decorations section, but nobody replied. It was only until I posted this in the General section that I got some responses. Now Hooch and Pennywise are both proud owners of such a grand T.

Here's the lowdown on what sizes I have left:
1 small
1 medium
2 large
2 X large
1 XX large.

Let me know if any one wants one. I'm sure Hooch and Penny will testify to their quality! Thanks for reading,
Lazy
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:31 am

Lazy, I sent you a PM the other day. I'd like a medium - let me know how much, etc. Thanks!
Don't drink and fly...

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:59 pm

Very good quality shirts! And I have a great idea...lets all get one and wear them when we have our meet and greet party somewhere!