Werewolves vs. Vampires...brought into the real world

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Dr Strange

Werewolves vs. Vampires...brought into the real world

Post by Dr Strange » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:45 am

Would you ever think of bringing the werewolf/vampire feud into the real world? All you'd have to do is get some guys together who all like werewolves and then head for the nearest vampire hang out, like a local Hot Topic. Then you just walk up to a likely candidate and ask them if they like vampires. When they say yes you yell, "Then have at thee spawn of the wrym!!" and you give them five across the eyes right then and there.

Sounds like a good bonding experience and really, no harm done. :D

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:54 pm

Let's hope that won't occur in this real life! :lol:

That reminds from the movies UNDERWORLD and UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION.

Catzilla
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Catzilla » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:53 am

:P :twisted: :P

I'm a WEREWOLF ! :wink: jk

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:01 pm

Dr. Strange, I had to stifle a loud laugh when I read that. I love your sense of humor!

I happen to personally prefer Werewolves to Vampires... it's my personal preference... but I'd rather avoid a fight with those bloodsuckers!

I LOVE werewolves, but I'm super picky when it comes to 'em. I even have my own lore surrounding them. But... there are some really cool werewolf things out there:
* Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within (Computer game)
* Blood and Chocolate (movie)
* http://goldenwolfen.com/-- GREAT werewolf art!

... and if you like the whole vampire/werewolf genre in literature, I highly recommend the young adult novels written by Stephenie Meyer called Twilight, New Moon, and (just out this month) Eclipse. They're geared more towards a female audience... and are chalked full of sappy romance... and suave males. *swoon* I warn in advance, they're highly addictive....

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:36 pm

Geez, that's a good website. Thanks!

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by halloweenqueen » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:37 pm

I would have to go with the vampires!!! I am totally fascinated by them!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:47 am

I've been on "other" boards where people seem to court the idea of these creatures actually being real, I just on't know how to deal with that. You're trying to talk about a hobby or interest and someone pipes up with,

"Well you know, in my coven we usually...."

WHAT?!?!

It's why I stopped reading comic books. It was the association with those who lived in their own little "batcaves" that freaked me out.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:33 am

What base perfidy is here unleashed??

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:58 pm

Definitely, I am the vampire lover!

halloweenqueen wrote:I would have to go with the vampires!!! I am totally fascinated by them!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: