Tucson, Arizona Ghost Walks

What are your favorite Haunted Places?
jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Tucson, Arizona Ghost Walks

Post by jadewik » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:09 am

http://lostsoulsparanormalinvestigation ... tours.html

I figured I'd post this where everyone could see it instead of tucked away as a response to another thread.

If you're interested in haunted places tours, I highly recommend the Tucson ghost walks done by Lost Souls Paranormal Investigations. The tours are historically based (they've done their research) and they transition from the history into some great stories about the different locations. What I like most about this tour is that they've built up a great reputation, so you can actually GO INSIDE these haunted locations and you can see the secret passages in Z-House or the "suicide room's" eerie and slanty hallway (even if it's measured to be perfectly square) in the infamous Hotel Congress.

I've been on quite a few ghost walks (the infamous Gettysburg one twice)... and I love the Tucson ghost walk the most.

... so if you're in the neighborhood (and it's not summer-- tours are canceled in the summer because of the +100*F temperatures) then, I'd highly recommend stopping by the Heart V nightclub at or before 6:45pm Friday or Saturday nights.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Haunted Horseman » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:49 am

Sounds like fun. So tell us, did you ever experience any ghostly encounters while on one of the tours?

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:43 pm

Not on one of the tours, no... well, besides the creepy feeling of being watched.

I did, however, take a couple friends/roommates on the "walk" when we got bored late at night (before I had my day job). There are two places that really creep me out downtown-- The Santa Rita Hotel and the old Radison (now called The Hotel Arizona or something). I've had some odd things happen there... but for the sake of keeping things short here, I'll just post links to my Live Journal...

Course, I could only find the one for now:
Santa Rita Hotel Story - 5/25/05

... I know I have another one about seeing some kinda shadow in the old Radison... I'll have to scrounge around and see if I can find it.