Christmas is taking over Halloween

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:40 pm

Oh yes, my thoughts exactly.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:17 pm

So I like Halloween and Christmas both (more Halloween than Christmas).

Here's what I do. I celebrate Christmas through November and December, and Halloween all year round.

I have spooky stuff around the house all the time...mantle decorated with evil/spooky stuff, Frankenstein/Bride pictures on the wall, coffin in the bonus room. So that stuff just stays up and I love it...but when it comes to November and December, I'm pretty much all about Christmas.

I would probably look for a resurgence in Halloween interest after Christmas, since many people who love both holidays are just a bit focused on Christmas right now.

boz
Ghost

Post by boz » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:32 pm

Hi ya'll ...good to be back..............been a while since I chime in.......still lurking here and there.........tell ya what gets me........most of my neighborhood.......put out a few pumkins and scarecrows.......with only a few houses with spiders and web......those were really deck out compare to the rest.......now my whole neighborhood is loaded with lights already........why its so bright we don't need street lights........heck you don't even need your head lights on while driving around.......its kinda sad.......they only go all out for one holiday.......looks nice........I can't complete with them on x-mas and don't want to............but really they don't give me any competition in oct.,.......yeah sad........I'm proud to do what I do with the maze and all.........looks like no one will take that crown from me..........ha.........oh well ....x-mas still rules here......but not for me.........just not as fun........but I do like gifts still and giving to my boy and wife.http://community.webtv.net/boswell7/doc0

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:45 am

I'm so glad I'm not the last one putting Halloween stuff away!!! I just went through my makeup box last week and purged and organized, I put it all in a great big tackle box. Worked great, room for brushes, pencils, sponges, assorted jars and tubes. Wigs and larger prosthetic pieces still in a seperate container, but all in all much better. I too, leave a few Halloween things out year round, including a witch on my meditation altar. (well, I'm supposed to have stuff on there that makes me happy!!!) :wink:

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:40 am

I HAVE TO ADMIT, I PLACED UP A FEW CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS YESTERDAY. I SAW A MOVIE THE NIGHT BEFORE, ABOUT A WOMAN WHO HAD NO CHRISTMAS SPIRIT. SHE WAS REFORMED BY AN ANGEL NAMED GIDDEON, WHO KILLED OFF HER HUSBAND, AND OTHER BAD STUFF. SHE FINALLY GOT THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT AT THE END OF THE MOVIE. I DON'T WANT TO END UP LIKE HER! I'M STILL SPOTTING A FEW DIE HARD HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS UP HERE AND THERE, AND IT BRINGS A SMILE TO MY FACE. HALLOWEEN SEEMS LIKE A LONG TIME AGO!! HOPEFULLY, IT WILL RETURN AGAIN SOON!!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:14 am

Hi All, I posted this picture on the santaclaus site but I thought for those that are not into that site I would post it here too. I found these cool Christmas Tree Halloween decorations so you don't have to feel like you are ignoring Halloween on the Christmas holiday!

It is from the site:
http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h ... D%26sa%3DN
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:37 pm

Totally awesome!!