My first Halloween maze was a howling success!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

My first Halloween maze was a howling success!!

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:14 am

Well, Halloween is over for this year but wow what a ride. We did the haunted maze and we had a lot of folks come through it. We were complimented on how cool it was. It just goes to show you with a little bit of decor and a LOT of imagination, you can make something great happen. My fiancee put it together in about three days. We just used white plastic and hung it to separate rooms. We had five rooms in total, the graveyard, the movie theater (where my fiancee was dressed as Freddy, complete with metal glove) voodoo sacrifice, dungeon (my daughter was the dungeon master) and the asylum (I was the mental patient). Now we really put a lot of effort into it and it showed. Even though we lost time getting more props, it worked out. The neighbors were asking if we were going to do it next year. Turns out the people who lived there before us didn't celebrate Halloween, so the neighbors are all excited for next year to roll around.

They may not have to wait that long. Since the maze was so successful, now my fiancee wants to have a Christmas maze too. Nothing scary, just have Christmas decor with Santa Jack and Sally on one side and Santa and Mrs. Claus on the other. Kids can take pics and get candy canes. So we can combine two holidays into one like they do at Disneyland. Oh boy, I'm getting excited too. Someone shoot me, quick!! :giggles:

I will post pics soon of the Halloween maze, promise. Hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween!!
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:28 am

Awesome!

I would love to see pictures.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:21 am

Must of been a blast
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again