Evil Dead Remake

Halloween and Horror Movies
hauntmaster

Evil Dead Remake

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:42 pm

Well, there are several rumors flying out there about this one. It has been rumored for years that the movie launched both Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell into stardom would be redone...

As of now hear is what I know (gossip I read).

Sam Raimi will not direct - But his company Ghost House Pictures will produce - Variety

Bruce Campbell is a no ahah to the movie - I attend a screening of Bubba Ho-Temp and he was asked aboit it... then role of Ash is reported to be down to the following:

Sean William Scott: Run Down and American Pie Series

Nicholas Brendon: Buffy the Vampire TV series

Justin Theroux: Charlie's Angels Full Throttle

Me personally, Nicholas is the pick for Ash if they have to remake it, but as I always say... IT'S ALREADY BEEN MADE AND IT WAS GOOD! IF YOU WANT AN EVIL DEAD REMAKE! WATCH PART 2 IT'S THE SAME MOVIE!!!

fangsofblood

Post by fangsofblood » Sat May 12, 2007 6:22 pm

Can't wait to see it!! Is it coming this year? Sam Raimi is not going to direct this ED remake?

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:10 pm

I have to add my voice to the "What's the point" crowd on this one. No one tops Bruce. NO ONE!!!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:11 pm

Haunt Master

Re: Evil Dead Remake

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:54 pm

I heard about this film will not come this year because they have not yet found the new director. Yes, I know that Bruce Campbell will not play as Ash in this remake, but who will? I don't know at this time, and the writer Sam Raimi and the company Ghost House Pictures are on the hunt for the new director. They say it will have to wait until 2009. That's all I know about it.