Happy Halloween, Halloween.com

Discussion of general Halloween topics
William
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by William » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:12 am

Here in Romania it's 09:05 am in the morning so Happy Halloweeeeeen can't wait for tonight to partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Happy Halloweennnnn
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

Wicked
Crypt Keeper

Post by Wicked » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:59 am

it's 6:51 am in dc, heading off to school, happy halloween everyone and enjoy your day!!
~ do you think me wicked? ~

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:42 am

great cards Wolfie,
thanks. :D
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:56 am

Good morning, friends!! :D Or afternoon!! Or evening, whatever time you're in right now, I hope everyone's Halloween has started out perfectly already! I am very excited about what today will bring and it has been made so much more special to me because you guys are in my life this year. :D All of you kindred spirits make the Earth a much better place because y'all are in it and I hope you all have a great time filled with laughter, fond memories, and all the delicious candies you can hold and deserve today!!! Thank you so much for welcoming me aboard and allowing me to enjoy all the wonderful posts and great people on this forum!

One Eye'd Jack, for the man who introduced pumpkin ale into my life and has given me many an opportunity to laugh 'til my ribs hurt, this day wouldn't be the same without you, man! My first beer will be enjoyed in your honor and thanks that you'll be helping us celebrate today!

Haunted Horseman, there aren't many guys in this world who can claim having a soul as good and kind as yours. You're a trusted friend, and everyday is made a little better seeing new posts from you! Thank you for the excellent poems and 'The Ethel Town Witch' story.

Spookyboo, I am awed by your talents as both and artist and a writer and the pieces you have shared with us on the poem thread are to be treasured. I appreciate your friendship and your great nature!

Magickbean, I could say exactly the same for you, and so many times I've thought if it weren't for that blasted couple thousand miles of ocean to cover I'd be over there totally digging the opportunity to hang out for a while..you're a cool chick, woman!

Hooch, I wish my own mom was as cool as you!! I know you're the life of the party wherever you go and that many people count themselves grateful to have you in their lives including all of us at Halloween.com..

Wolfman, I sure am glad you found us! I love reading your posts, dude, it already feels like you've been part of this forum since the beginning..a very interesting, cool character you are!

Uncletor, the co-author of 'The Ethel Town Witch', thank you so much for sharing your talents and your wonderful ways of making the best out of life. So many lessons can be learned from you.

Dutchess, your spirit of caring and kindness to everyone here is unmatched. To find a friend who is truly concerned for the well-being of those in her life is a rare treat and for someone who has been through more than her own fair share of hardships lately, I sincerely hope today is enjoyable for you!

Cadaverino, I've learned a great deal from you, man. Always impressive with the interesting information you bring to the forum, thank you for taking the time to share it with us..

Oh you guys, really I wish I could sit here and write something about each and every one of you...I want to, but as y'all know there is so much to be done and experience today, plus my kids are getting restless for my attention. Because of course they never get any of it. :roll: Anyway, I count my lucky stars to have met ALL of you and look forward to a future with you guys in it!

And to the man who will be wearing the skeleton hoodie and Misfits mask this evening....I sincerely hope you are celebrating the type of Halloween that makes you happy today. I've really missed you and have checked every morning hoping you'd be back here with us. Please remember my wish for you, please keep writing, and know that we all care about you and wish you the best. Tonight I will think of you every time a superhero visits our door. :D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! :D :D :D

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:06 pm

Well, here it is, high noon in Georgia--I declare that happy hour today! :D
Cheers, everyone!! I just hope I can still type by 10:30 tonight. :wink: :lol:

AutumnGypsy7
Vampire

Post by AutumnGypsy7 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:18 pm

Happy Halloween!
I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. -Charles Swartz

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:23 pm

Laurie, I'm all choked up. :cry: Thank you so much for such a touching sentiment. I think your words have captured the essence of the Halloween.com family, with the exception of one. YOU. Your postive attitude and words of encouragement are rare these days and are indeed a blessing. You certainly are a special person and don't ever forge that. Thank you for being part of our family. We've waited all year for this day. Enjoy it and make it last. HAPPY HALLOEEN!!! :D :D :D
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:29 pm

Wow Laurie! Your little thank you letter has got to be one of the sweetest things I've seen done here on this site.

It feels like YOU have been here all along. You bring a wit and charm to this group that is unlike any others. Thank YOU for all your love and kindness and participation.

Happy Halloween, dear sweet Laurie!
OEJ

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:49 pm

Happy Halloween!!! YAY!
Halloweiner Extraordinaire.

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:07 pm

To you as well of course, EvilMel!

Aw, HH, OEJ, thanks you guys, I just love y'all!! :D

Nyx
Crypt Keeper

Post by Nyx » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:07 pm

WAHOO. Due to low patient census, I got to leave work early. :D Now I have more time to prep for tonight!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, everyone!!!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." -- Douglas Adams

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:29 pm

Laurie,

I wish that I could roll all those compliments and good wishes up in a scroll and just give it back to you. Because everything you mentioned about everyone else, can also be applied to you.

I've never felt so good about Halloween before today. And it's because I've got so many sweet, dear, kind and fun friends here. I'm blessed to be part of Halloween dot com and I hope to be around for a long, long time.

You guys are the greatest!

Thought you autta know.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^