Whats your weather like

Discussion of general Halloween topics
tomanderson
Halloween Master

Re: Whats your weather like

Post by tomanderson » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:43 pm

Cold and rainy, very cold and very rainy right now in Los Angeles. I kinda like it but I have to get all bundled up for it, turn on the heaters and so on and so forth.

Son-of-Thing
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Son-of-Thing » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:37 pm

It's a "BladeRunner" day...

(Also, great weather to spool-up "The Big Sleep", and resume noodling out who really shot Geiger, did-in Owen Taylor, and what Marlowe and the Bookstore Girl really were up to that rainy afternoon...)

The Crawling Thing...
"By My Prickly, Long-Stemmed Nose,
Something Wicked This Way Grows...!"

Father Merrin

Post by Father Merrin » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:57 pm

Rain. Rain.

More Rain. 37 degrees. Did I mention Rain?

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:13 pm

The sow is mine!!!!!

I mean, uh....it's still pretty cold over here.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:37 pm

Partly cloud between 62-64 degrees here in Myrtle Beach. Tomorrow it will hit up to 67-70 degress.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:46 pm

Cold! Still cold. Not raining now, still some rainclouds nearby, hoping for some more of that deluge action...I want it! Do you hear me? I want rain! Rain, do you understand? Rain has been lacking the past few years, and when there's decent rainclouds near, I want them to do their thing and precipitate. If they precipitate, then I'll reciprocate and remunerate. ;)

Shadow
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Shadow » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:04 am

Well, it is beatiful here today - upper 60s and sunny. Reminds me of San Diego!
tomanderson wrote:Cold! Still cold. Not raining now, still some rainclouds nearby, hoping for some more of that deluge action...I want it! Do you hear me? I want rain! Rain, do you understand? Rain has been lacking the past few years, and when there's decent rainclouds near, I want them to do their thing and precipitate. If they precipitate, then I'll reciprocate and remunerate. ;)

ghostess
Master Reaper

Post by ghostess » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:22 pm

Grim Reaper wrote:Geekmidwinter,

Please understand that I'm not from Maine because I've not yet finished updating my own profile - but will work on it later. I'm actually from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. 8)

I thought you were in VA? :|

It's been cold here in the greater Jacksonville metro area, as halloweencom can attest to. Rain and cold in Florida is not cool. We had a freeze inland last night. I hope it warms up by the FLorida Haunters Make and Take in Tampa. My friends there said it's a bit on the cool and windy side the past weeks.
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:21 pm

ghostess wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:Geekmidwinter,

Please understand that I'm not from Maine because I've not yet finished updating my own profile - but will work on it later. I'm actually from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. 8)

I thought you were in VA? :|

It's been cold here in the greater Jacksonville metro area, as halloweencom can attest to. Rain and cold in Florida is not cool. We had a freeze inland last night. I hope it warms up by the FLorida Haunters Make and Take in Tampa. My friends there said it's a bit on the cool and windy side the past weeks.

Yes, I live in both Norfolk, VA and Myrtle Beach, SC. I have 2 homes, please believe me... I also have families from NY, DC, VA, NC, SC and FL.

I was born and raised in VA, and I have a home in SC too. Fall/Winter, I live here in VA. Spring/Summer, I will be in SC, even I will be in FL, too. Does this surprise to you, eh??

ghostess
Master Reaper

Post by ghostess » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:12 am

It doesn't surprise me at all. We all have family and friends in places all over the country. I have plenty of family in S.C.
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:45 am

That s cool! You have plenty of family in SC? What city? I also have other families in Columbia and Aiken.

ghostess
Master Reaper

Post by ghostess » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:58 am

Crazy up and down weather. Today's high is supposed to be around 70°.

Horror Flicks
Vampire

Post by Horror Flicks » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:37 am

Today is hot!!! It's 93 degrees! Sunny all day!

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:43 pm

If it were Halloween the weather here would be ideal, about 50 and drizzling, so I'm good.

For June in California...not so much.

I have been able to light the fireplace at home which is pretty cool for this time of year, and my outdoor plants don't need as much attention as usual.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:44 am

We have not had any really hot & humid weather as of yet. It's actualy been pretty nice.

Mike