Whats your weather like

Discussion of general Halloween topics
halloweenqueen
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:45 pm

highs in the low 70's with lows tonight in the mid 50's...sunny and clear. its actually quite pretty. not really Christmas weather but pretty just the same....

uncletor
Halloween Master

Re: Whats your weather like

Post by uncletor » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:12 pm

You schmucks want CHRISTMAS weather??? Today is YOUR day..four inches of snow, and more on the way...the eight minute drive took three times a long...and it's blizzardy I expect the winds to blow Bing Crosby past...("I was perfectly happy putting on the 17th greennnnnnnnnn....")
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:07 pm

Freezing cold and sunny! Just the way I like it :lol:

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:42 pm

It's kinda COLD at NIGHT now!

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:47 pm

its beautiful here today...atleast i think so...its COLD...and sunny and clear...a bit windy but thats OK!!! Tonight is suppose to get down to freezing!!! perfect night for a fire!!! :mrgreen:

HalloweenDot
Site Admin
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by HalloweenDot » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:05 pm

Beautiful here - last night's low was in the 60s, high in the mid 70s. Supposed to be in the 40s tonight though with high in the 60s tomorrow. ;_)
Halloween.com since 1994 - Chris

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:47 pm

well we've been having a huge storm. Yesterday we had over a foot of snow fall, then last night the freezing rain started, now today it really warmed up so the snow is melting really fast creating ponds and rivers everywhere and we're currently having a rain and wind storm.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:40 pm

Yipe! Yeah, it was cold last night and it's getting cold again. I had to drag the extra blankets out and I am thinking of setting the space heater up. I also went to the store and bought things to make warm drinks!

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:55 pm

anoher foot of snow last night...maybe another ten inches today...
but inspired by the way many of you just PRESS ON even with awful awful problems in your lives, I decided to BIKE in today..something I have WANTED to do, but haven't...I was scared I would skid right under a transport or pop the chain or a million other things..and today I did it...the rear end played 'I'm over here now.." and things got a bit slippery some times, but i gave myself some extra time, took it slow, GOT OFF THE BKIE AND WALKED IT ACROSS THE ENTRANCE TO MACDONALDS and I MADE it...built up a good sweat coming in too...
In a small way, I know what the guys who scale mountains feel like when I passed a snow field behind the mall that would dust past me as I drove through a tire track left by a moving van...
...and now, the ride home...

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:15 am

Well, that was fun...
Got home last night, but not before I hit this road surface that was really a hockey rink and I was on flat on my back and the bike was on IT'S side and I turned behind me to see if there were any cars bearing down on me.
My worst fear. Right there in techincolor.
There weren't, and I got up and pulled the bike over to the sidewalk and followed IT home, with the texture of a goat path...but over all, it WORKED...sore rib wrist and knee this morning, but I like it rough anyway...the snow storm squalls have gone so the sidewalks should be plowed out for Friday when I go back...but over all, it was fun, and you focus on keeping the thing going so much that little things during the day like crazy co workers or that gas bag boss just don't MATTER anymore..
But you'd be proud of me, I even wore my HELMET along with this groovy red USSR vest and a STOP DON'T SHOOT/MEN AT WORK safety vest over top of that...
Saftey first...

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:24 am

Its tooo cold for me here in KS. and its only going to get colder. I wish I was is anahiem Ca.
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:14 pm

Beautiful cool day for me, but all good. Valiable cloud, little windy.. Temperature is 64 degrees.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:57 pm

Grim Reaper wrote:Beautiful cool day for me, but all good. Valiable cloud, little windy.. Temperature is 64 degrees.
Not if you're in Maine, you didn't. The low was 13 degrees today, and they've had awful snow and ice storms all week.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:08 pm

Geekmidwinter,

Please understand that I'm not from Maine because I've not yet finished updating my own profile - but will work on it later. I'm actually from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. 8)

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:27 am

Grim Reaper, I thought you were from Graveyard USA? Isn't that what your old profile said? :o