SIMPSONS!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

SIMPSONS!

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:41 am

Just wondering if anybody watched the newest Halloween Simpsons last night. What cha think. I really liked the last sketch when the Aliens invade the earth.....as they thought we were making weapons of mass destruction!!! hmmm I wonder why they were not greeted as libarators... Very Clever wrap up.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:32 pm

I saw it. I thought it was great too.

But I wish they'd show them in October. That's like the second year in a row that it has been in November.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:44 pm

I know, they had the perfect opportunity too the Sunday just before HAlloween! I don't understand that.... Oh well it was a must see on my Sunday line up...
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Post by BlkAsH » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:58 pm

I didn't mind them showing it this past weekend. Kind of a way to extend the spooky/Halloween feel for a week longer. I didn't care for the first sketch this year but I did like the last one too Pennywise. I wonder if they have any DVDs out of just the Simpson Halloween specials. That would be great if they didi.
.:~* Even though Halloween is gone, the spirit of it still lives on *~:.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:56 pm

YEah BlkAsh, that would be nice to have a DVD of all Halloween specials re: Simpsons. It sounds like it would be strange if they didn't but I personally haven't seen one myself. Hmm if I ever see one I will let cha know. :D