If you're reading this.....

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

If you're reading this.....

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:29 am

Let's seriously get this forum going again. It isn't obsolete simply because it's a Halloween forum in January. It takes several to line dance so let's all get some interaction going.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:41 am

Oh sure, I'm all for it.

I have posted on several Halloween message boards. They're all fun. But I like this one because the people seem nice, or something. I can't explain it. I'll start another thread right now, just for fun.

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:54 pm

I think we are all stuck in the Winter blahs. I am going to start planning for Halloween earlier this year, hurry up Halloween!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:37 pm

Yeah I am planning for a early Halloween this year too. I want to try and make this upcoming year the best one yet, totally decorate to the max, try some outside stuff (which I haven't in the past), and make the best costume yet I have ever had. Winter blahs, yep I got em, but I am keeping my head above water just thinking about all the preparations I can do for the next few months! Love live HALLOWEEN!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:28 pm

Like I said on another thread, right now I'm planning the big Academy Awards party. Ordered a bunch of decor today and some REALLY cool 8) martini glasses that have stems that look like film. We have two major parties a year, Halloween and Oscar. I even got some red carpet to put on my sidewalk, and we always dress up (women in tiaras and beads and men in top hats and sunglasses), and have lots of snacks and libations, play games and yell at the TV! LOL Whoever picks the most awards correctly gets a prize basket with last year's best movie, popcorn and candy. We always have a blast. :D I'll take pics and post them, at least it'll give us something to do until the BIG DAY rolls around again!

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:40 am

Sometimes you just gotta post off topic.

Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:08 am

I'm planning on posting my ideas for yard haunts soon. I just have not had time to get around to doing so. Last year I bought one of the Hotwire Foam Factory kits and made some cool tombstones... this year I intend to expand dramatically. I want to build a foam mausoleum and add a Flying Crank Ghost if I have time and money. I am really hoping some of you will have suggestions and advice for me as I begin to build a really cool yard haunt. :D

Mrs. Barnabas Collins
Zombie

Post by Mrs. Barnabas Collins » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:17 am

celtic ghoul thanks for the info at hotwire foam factory. i cked it out . good one. i wondered where you could get those. all my tomb stones i carved with a knife. what a mess. that was back in 1998. ive been at this for a long time. got 5 new stones at 50% off day after. going to really go at the grave yard this year.