SANTA BE GONE!

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

SANTA BE GONE!

Postby Benadam on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:51 am

Hello,

I would like to show you a Youtube video, that was played on History Channel last year. It is really an eyeopener about the Santa Claus LIE...

I believe that we must not lie to Children about Santa Claus, because later they will not believe us when we teach them about JESUS.
The santa claus lie does psychological damage to a child, because when they find out the truth, that santa doesnt exist a whole little world collapses in them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmVcXwHBMB0

God Bless and Merry Santa-LESS Christmas.
Benadam

Re: SANTA BE GONE!

Postby mysticchristmas on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Bite your Tongue!
Of Course Santa Claus Exists!
I happen to have met whom I believe to have been the REAL Santa Claus in AZ some years ago.
A dear friend, who is like a Sister to me, met him just a week ago in her local Mall.
He seems to visit those who are True Believers at various Locales and can tell you things about yourself, that only your Closest Loved Ones know about you.
I Know Santa Claus.
He is a Close personal Friend and a Confidante whom I Trust Explicitely.
He is also a Colleague of mine, whom I am inclined to say I am Blessed to know.
mysticchristmas
mysticchristmas

Re: SANTA BE GONE!

Postby gameshowguy2000 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:45 pm

I agree.

If Santa weren't real, you wouldn't find him on places like MySpace or Facebook (yes, this is the 21st century, sooner or later he'll have to trade in the pen and paper for a computer); or even use a GPS to help him guide the sleigh and reindeer, in case Rudolph's nose malfunctions (odds are unlikely, but just in case).

Also, why wouldn't we be hearing about the famous editorial in the New York Sun, appropriately titled "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus"?
"Who would imagine, who could imagine, who would imagine a king?"-Whitney Houston, The Preacher's Wife, 1996

gameshowguy2000

Return to Christmas Thoughts