How can i sell online my christmas tree skirts?

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

How can i sell online my christmas tree skirts?

Postby dragonfly on Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:14 am

How can i sell online my christmas tree skirts and other products?

i'm completely confused. please give me some advice.
dragonfly
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:50 am

Re: How can i sell online my christmas tree skirts?

Postby SantaClausCom on Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:29 am

dragonfly wrote:How can i sell online my christmas tree skirts and other products?

i'm completely confused. please give me some advice.




Do you make them yourself?
SantaClausCom
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:42 am

Re: How can i sell online my christmas tree skirts?

Postby dragonfly on Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:18 am

SantaClausCom wrote:
dragonfly wrote:How can i sell online my christmas tree skirts and other products?

i'm completely confused. please give me some advice.




Do you make them yourself?




we are supplier,exporter and manufacturer of home furnishings includes Christmas stockings, tree skirts, ornaments, kids room curtains, pillows, cushion covers, decorative pillows etc.



but i don't know how to promote online.
dragonfly
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:50 am

Re: How can i sell online my christmas tree skirts?

Postby santacla on Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:11 pm

dragonfly wrote:
SantaClausCom wrote:
dragonfly wrote:How can i sell online my christmas tree skirts and other products?

i'm completely confused. please give me some advice.




Do you make them yourself?




we are supplier,exporter and manufacturer of home furnishings includes Christmas stockings, tree skirts, ornaments, kids room curtains, pillows, cushion covers, decorative pillows etc.



but i don't know how to promote online.




There are many steps, some are:

1. Get a domain (e.g. like santaclaus.com, "christmastreeskirts.com" etc). Pick one relevant to your products.

2. Get images of the products and build the site (you can pay people to do it or if it is just skirts, do a simple one yourself).

3. List your site in directories like http://www.santaclaus.com/links/ (ours is free).

4. You may want to buy ads via Yahoo or Google - if you need links, please ask.



Is that the type of question you had?
santacla
Site Admin
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: How can i sell online my christmas tree skirts?

Postby SantaClausCom on Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:04 pm

How is it coming?
SantaClausCom
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:42 am


Return to Christmas Thoughts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests