A funny story

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

A funny story

Post by MHooch » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:01 pm

So remember I told you guys that I went for a top-down ride on Halloween night in my costume? Well, a girl that I work with told me this and I just had to share it with you...She said that her husband was on his way home from class, and called her from his cell phone and said "You'll never believe what I just saw...an orange car with a pumpkin face on it, and a WITCH was driving!!!" She just laughed and said "I think I know her!!" :lol: :lol: That made my day!! LOL

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:10 pm

IT WAS YOU!!!! WAS THAT YOU??? :lol:

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:17 pm

YEPPER, it was me!!! LOL!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:23 pm

I noticed that you live here in the state of VA, so what city are you living? For me, I live here in Norfolk, VA near VA Beach.

BTW, how long have you been wearing a witch costume? For me, I've worn Michael Myers costume 3 years ago, then GhostFace 2 years ago, and same thing this year... Well, I think I'm gonna be Grim The Reaper next Halloween 2007! So, what about you? :D

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:46 am

I live in Bridgewater, near Harrisonburg (where James Madison University is). I've been a witch the past two years. Lots of other stuff, too. The Mummy (20 yards of cheesecloth, don't ask!), Bride of Frankenstein (great wig), a gypsy (the year we didn't want to freak out my little nephew), Vampire, Zombie southern belle (my husband was a Zombie confederate soldier), Tiger, Madam Hooch (of course!), mad scientist, Snow White, and several other witch incarnations. thislazylife posted a link to the "Zombie Walk" in Toronto, and looking at those pictures got me psyched to be a Zombie next year, I love doing complicated makeup.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:12 pm

Hmmm... that's interesting! I used to attend my old school at VSDB in Staunton, you know? Yeah, I went there at JMU for the basketball game long time ago...

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:15 am

I wish I could have seen that. That's what you call a modern witch. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry