Pumpkins

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?

Carving Pumpkins is

Poll ended at Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:42 pm

fun
44%
great!
56%
I rather eat dog food than carve a pumpkin
No votes

Total votes: 9

SadAngelove
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Pumpkins

Post by SadAngelove » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:42 pm

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o25/ ... 244208.pbw

We are soo excited about halloween that we just carved our 1st pumpkins and they came out cool. I am going to the store to buy some more!!!
These 3 pumpkins were done by myself, baby sister and my baby sister's husband. My brother in-law carved his pumpkin with a butter knife :shock: . I told him Javi get a real knife and he said "i'll make it work" . Freak :lol: :lol: It was tons of fun though.
I LOVE HALLOWEEN. IT'S THE ONLY TIME OF MY CHILDHOOD WHERE I CAN REMEMBER TRUELY BEING HAPPY AND AT PEACE. I WANT MY SON TO FEEL THE SAME WAY.

kevin
Crypt Keeper

Post by kevin » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:27 pm

You know, I used to really enjoy pumpkin carving.. but this time out, it was a lot of work and time, that I just dont have a lot of. I had to carve 6, but only did 4, two small ones and two big ones. They came out ok, but I didn't have the time or patience to try to do two tones. I think I get more of a kick out of setting up the decorations and getting ready to scare some kids tomorrow night.

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:17 am

carving pumpkins is my favorite part of halloween. if i could i would have done it every night
trick or treat

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:45 am

So this year I carved 8 pumpkins total (including one fake one).

I still have three more to do (I will just keep them in the house and enjoy them myself).

I'm really excited about pumpkin carving every year. It's one of my favorite things about Halloween.

Doc Deth
Ghost

Post by Doc Deth » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:20 pm

Your Pumkins look great! I went to a local crafts store (Michaels) and bought a couple plastic carvable jobs. They worked out real good. No mess and I can use them again next year.