Snow! :D

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Snow! :D

Postby Father Christmas on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:24 pm

We finally have snow over here! :mrgreen: There was a snow storm last night and now it looks like we are gonna have a white Christmas!
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Re: Snow! :D

Postby iSanta on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Your so lucky, RDM!~

No snow here!!! :( Been there for long, long time no snow here!! :? Right now, it is various cloudy and the temperature is 67 degrees here. :)

I know about 3 more months, the temperature here will raise 70 - 80 degrees. My home in southeastern VA is almost like FL. :D

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Father Christmas on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:40 pm

Well, be glad you don't have to wipe your car and shovel the driveway! :lol:
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Postby iSanta on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:50 pm

Yes, that's right! I don't need to worry about shoveling the snow off the driveway! :D

Even, I don't like any bullies who love to form the snowballs and throw them at people homes! :evil:

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Father Christmas on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:22 pm

It's better than throwing eggs on Halloween, or even worse, rocks! Plain snowballs are harmless.
Father Christmas

Postby iSanta on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:36 pm

Yeah I know that, but some neighborhoods would complain about throwing snowballs at their houses. :? I've seen that happened long, long time ago when I was 10 years old. I did do the same thing throwing snowballs at each house, some people got upset. So I decided to stop throwing any more snowballs, or else they would call my grandparents. :shock:

Even, I did make a snowball and put a small firecracker on top of the snowball, then lit it and throw it up in the air and it blew up! BOOM! :lol:

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Father Christmas on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:58 pm

:lol:
Father Christmas

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:51 pm

I went away for a while to New Hampshire. There was quite a bit of snow up there! There was a flurry last night at my house, but it was in the upper 40's today and the rain washed it away. :(
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Postby iSanta on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:00 pm

That sucks! Sorry the rain has been washed your way, PG! :lol: Just kidding!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Father Christmas on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:14 pm

Everyone was talking about a snow storm and now it's here! :D And let me tell you it is piling up FAST! :shock:
Father Christmas

Postby iSanta on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:17 pm

Is it a lot of snow? How many inch? I think your very lucky to play outside in the snow. ;)

Right now, it's 60 degrees here... pretty sunshine outside. Right now, it's hot in South America.

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Father Christmas on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:20 pm

I don't play in the snow anymore! :lol: I'm 15!
Father Christmas

Postby iSanta on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:26 pm

I see.... so are you going to stay indoor or what? Maybe go outside and build the snowman?

Well, if it gets snow here and I would go outside to build about 3 snowmen from large to the small. ;)

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Father Christmas on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:31 pm

OK, so no one is ever too old to play in the snow. But I just don't think it's fun anymore. But I do love snow because it really brightens the season. Just today when the snow started falling I was wearing a Santa hat and beard and walking down the road looking at the snow. I know, I'm a dork. :P
Father Christmas

Postby iSanta on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:47 pm

:lol: Same thing to me before when it was snowed outside, and I wore Santa hat and suit and boots walking outside in the snow. I waved at everybody that driving passby me down from the street. I believe I was about 13. It was 20 years ago! :o I remember it was on December 1988... well, no more snow here since 1990 - that's 18 years from now! I forgot what the weatherman saying that the air and the climate something has been changed. I really don't recall the details what the weatherman says. :? Well, it will be warm and hot almost all year round.

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Next

Return to Christmas Thoughts