Ok Then Why...

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Ok Then Why...

Postby reemus_claus on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:59 am

As the SUBJECT says "Ok Then Why..." well that means, If Parents have told their kids that Santa Isn't real,, Then why don't the parents just take the presents in when they're up? Why do they do it in the night? :S

I believe in Santa! So yh just for non-believers... That's the question!

75 Days!!!!!!!!!!!
reemus_claus

Re: Ok Then Why...

Postby susan423 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:45 am

My parents always put the presents under the tree as they were wrapped. We opened our presents under the tree on Christmas eve and I was told as a child that the stocking we opened on Christmas day were from santa. I never could understand parents sneaking the presents in at night. Part of our Christmas tree decor (and still is) was the presents under the tree.
susan423

Postby Father Christmas on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:48 am

Because it is not the same having them handed to you on Christmas morning. It is more magical to find them under the tree in the morning.
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Postby iSanta on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:38 pm

When I was a kid, I've always been told by grandparents that Santa Claus will come in the house around midnight to put some presents and toys under the tree.... I thought I believe them... when I grew up, like 12 years old I managed to sneak up at that time around midnight and I caught my grandpa did do that putting up the presents under the tree, so I know that there is no REAL Santa Claus! :lol:

BT - the true it can be Santa Claus in one of the family relatives that coming over their houses to see children to make them think that is REAL Santa! :lol: As you know, Santa Claus might be your uncle, your dad, one of your families that you never know... :?

Even, I had a friend of mine saying that he saw Santa Claus was over at his house at night, but he already knew that was NOT real Santa because he found out his mom did call Santa from the newspaper ad to come over and have a good chill time! :D

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Return to Christmas Thoughts